Sign in to follow this  
cchs08

fastest takedown on record

we had a kid on our club team that did not want to hurt the other kids feelings by beating him.  He thought the other kid should have a chance to win too...I hope he has grown out of that. :-D

Some kids just like wrestling from behind, I think its called the "Underdog Complex".

Most are just deceptively inept, they usally come back to destroy their opponent, in a humiliating fashion!

No. i will explain it to all you simpletons.

He's so good that he knew he wouldn't be taken down by this weakling excuse for an opponent and his favorite pinning move is a peterson.

Plain and simple...

The kid on bottom did go on to get the fastest pin w/his signature peterson right after the clip ended!

:-D

No. i will explain it to all you simpletons.

He's so good that he knew he wouldn't be taken down by this weakling excuse for an opponent and his favorite pinning move is a peterson.

Plain and simple...

The kid on bottom did go on to get the fastest pin w/his signature peterson right after the clip ended!

:-D

wow you saw all that.  I watched the video 5 times and didn't see that.  good eye man. good eye. lol

wow you saw all that.  I watched the video 5 times and didn't see that.  good eye man. good eye. lol

I've got an eye for these things what can i say?