Sign in to follow this  
CCFullerHWT

Westen Hills 11-24-07

Which Team Do you Think Will Win It?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Do you Think Will Win It?

• Campbell Co.
    • Eastern
    • Franklin Co.
    • Holmes
    • Lafayette
    • McCreary Central
    • Montgomery Co.
    • Moore
    • North Hardin
    • North Oldham
    • Western Hills

Guest texas08

:mrgreen: did you here about fuller geting out of the match with evan bullock cause he was scared

There was some pretty good wrestling today.  I'm sure all the individual matches will be up soon.  Team wise, it was Campbell County & North Hardin for 1st and 2nd, Campbell won a pretty close dual.  Lafayette & Franklin County would have been for 3rd & 4th.  It appeared Franklin County won that one, but I'm not sure.

Great job to the people running this tournament.  It started exactly on time, finished early and everything ran like clockwork!! 

:mrgreen: did you here about fuller geting out of the match with evan bullock cause he was scared

all ik is that bullock must have skipped lunch or something cause he dug hiis teeth in pretty deep i mean i thought i was gonna have to go and buy him a hot dog myself

For North Oldham it was all in all a good day: (4-1)

North Oldham 51 McCreary 21

North Oldham 60 Montgomery Co       18

North Oldham 72 Western Hills 6

North Oldham 52 Eastern 24

North Oldham 18 Campbell Co. 46

Andre Zeppa (125) went 5-0

Spencer Gooch (215) went 5-0

Taylor South (112) went 4-1

Chris Martorana (145) went 4-1

Kyle Forbes (171) went 4-1

Line score for North Oldham (52) vs Eastern (24)--- Region 5 Dual

103 Joe Rupp (EAS) pinned Richardson (NO)

112 South (NO) accepted forfeit

119 Rusch (NO) D 10-3 Nyitrai (EAS)

125 Zeppa (NO) accepted forfeit

130 Hinkle (NO) accepted forfeit

135 Dudley (NO) pinned Dickens (EAS)

140 Tom Rupp (EAS) pinned Striecher (NO)

145 Martorana (NO) Pinned Shirey EAS)

152 Thomson (NO) Pinned Boroff (EAS)

160 Stuerle (NO) D-12-9 Rainey (EAS)

171 Harrison (EAS) pinned Dudley (NO)

189 Forbes (NO) MD-12-4 McNeely (EAS)

215 Gooch (NO) pinned Cimaro (EAS)

285 Beckett (EAS) pinned Billows (NO)

Seemed like most guys were off weight for Eastern.  Forbes NO bumped up to 189 from 171, Dudley NO bumped from 160 to 171, Stuerle was a JV fill in at 160.  Davis and Clark did not wrestle.

from what i hear, fuller shoved his arm in bullocks mouth and then said he bit him.  and i also heard it happened in the 112 match but wasn't called a bite.  maybe the campbell co wrestlers should keep their their crossfaces across the face and not in their opponents mouth.

from what i hear, fuller shoved his arm in bullocks mouth and then said he bit him.  and i also heard it happened in the 112 match but wasn't called a bite.  maybe the campbell co wrestlers should keep their their crossfaces across the face and not in their opponents mouth.

The mouth happens to be located on the face. "Inside" the mouth are the teeth(usually).  As a result, by performing a legal crossface, the mouth can be involved. However, in order for the arm to be in the mouth, the wrestler being subjected to the crossface must open their mouth, thereby allowing the arm to enter the mouth. The wrestler then clamps their teeth onto the arm within the mouth. Hence, a bite occurs.  Following the bite, the wrestler is disqualified. Biting is illegal!

i will open my mouth and you can crossface me and you tell me if there are teeth marks

The first time I cross face someone with an open mouth teeth marks may appear on my arm. After the first crossface, usually only gum marks remain. lol

The first time I cross face someone with an open mouth teeth marks may appear on my arm. After the first crossface, usually only gum marks remain. lol

yea just like if someone cross faced you im sure you would give them gum marks too right or do your dentures hold that well lol

Guest 103GBM?

whos joe rupp

(6) Terrance Demery (NH)  vs  (15) Zachary Michael (Moore) how did this match turn out

Team wise, it was Campbell County & North Hardin for 1st and 2nd, Campbell won a pretty close dual.  Lafayette & Franklin County would have been for 3rd & 4th.  It appeared Franklin County won that one, but I'm not sure.

I believe Lafayette actually won.  Also, How was that the 3rd and 4th?  This early in the season the pools couldn't have been properly arranged and it seems North Oldham was 4-1.  I believe the Campbell Co. 1st and North Hardin 2nd, but the rest is really still in the air.

whos joe rupp

(6) Terrance Demery (NH)  vs  (15) Zachary Michael (Moore) how did this match turn out

Joe Rupp is Ben Rupps youngest brother who is in 7th grade and wrestles at 103, his other brother Tom is in 9th grade and will be 140 this year

Guest cmccoy

Enough is enough from everyone involved. I am really shocked at both Evan and Billy. I am not sure if Evan bit Billy but it was ruled that he did and he will deal with the consequences. I am really shocked that a stand-up guy like Billy is letting his emotions take the better of him. It is one thing to defend yourself but it is another to get on here and say you are going to slam him on purpose harder. Billy, you are better than this. If this happens and word got to Mr. Tackett that you announced you were going to do so, it could cost you and your team a chance at a state title. It is something that should not happened but it did. It is time to be the bigger people and drop it and just wrestle.

1. Texas08's comment could probably be considered a personal attack towards Billy. Even so, this one isn't too hard to shrug off and laugh at it.

2. Billy, you made a public threat to slam Bullock even harder next time you wrestle, and talking about slitting your wrist doesn't belong here either. You've also said that he had poor sportsmanship and wouldn't shake your hand. Perhaps so, but he isn't on a public message board talking trash and making threats.

3. In my opinion, you've shown more poor sportsmanship when you were flipping him off as the call was being made and getting on a public message board to stir up trouble.

The call was made as a bite, intentional or not. I believe it was most likely just like it was said before, you can crossface someone and have teeth marks just the same. I don't believe it broke the skin or they were too deep but whatever, it doesn't matter. Everyone knows you aren't scared of anyone or you wouldn't be the wrestler you are now.

This is a community message board and all of you make it what it is. If people can't have the decency to keep threats and insults to themselves then we should all just remove KentuckyWrestling.com from our bookmarks and go join a board that requires everyone to pay $20 to a bunch of people who could care less about wrestling.

Dear MAthound and the rest of the Kentucky wrestling members,

I would like to apologize to everyone on here for the words i used and the way i have used them in this thread toward bullock and the lafayette team.  I feel that Bullock bite me which does not make me mad in anyway i know that in the sport of wrestling things happen whether they are intentional or if they are accidental.  I know it was wrong of me to say things that i said and i should have thought before i spoke i was angered by tezas08's post, because i don't feel that i want ppl to think i am affraid of any wrestler in the state. However it was not right of me to go out and babble on about them in a rage of anger.. I apologize to all of you here on Kentucky wrestling, to the lafayette coaches and wrestlers and to Bullock himself.. I look forward to wrestling this year and i intend to do no harm to any wrestler i incounter on my way to the state title i so desperatly want.... Sorry once again for my comments and i hope that i can be forgiven and i know now that their is no room for that kind of talk on this website or any where else for that matter....

Please forgive me...

Billy Fuller Campbell County HWT.