Sign in to follow this  
NOHS_wrestling

Ballard needs a Coach

I talked to Ballard's AD yesterday to confirm some dates with us and he told me that as of last Friday they do not have a coach.  He asked if I could get the word out to anyone who is interested in coaching Ballard.  They're a program with a strong history, in a good tough region.  Hope someone can step up for them.

what happened to their other two coaches? its not like their atherton or some other school with barely more than two or three wrestlers. their a decent team... wonder what happened??

what happened to their other two coaches? its not like their atherton or some other school with barely more than two or three wrestlers. their a decent team... wonder what happened??

There is no way that you are "captain" of the quick recall team.  You are in 11th grade and still do not know how to use there, their and they're.

There is no way that you are "captain" of the quick recall team.  You are in 11th grade and still do not know how to use there, their and they're.

notice the 1:19 am time... at 1:19 am i could care less about their, there, or they're. but... there = a place. their = something that belongs to a person or a group of persons. they're = they are. it is now 9:19 a.m. and i still dont care but just had to show you up gatsby  :wink:

Vernon Jackson is going to be an assistant coach at Eastern. Coach Coomes retired, so now Easterns coaches are Coomes' son Patrick Coomes and Vernon

I was the captain of quick recall for 3 years. I was in the paper a few times for havin' the most points scored at matches. I scored 30 points one time. My entire interview in the paper consisted of me sayin' that the only reason I did it because the coach [Mrs. West] was hot.  :-P

notice the 1:19 am time... at 1:19 am i could care less about their, there, or they're. but... there = a place. their = something that belongs to a person or a group of persons. they're = they are. it is now 9:19 a.m. and i still dont care but just had to show you up gatsby  :wink:

Hacker, you'll never show me up.  I'll be looking for you on the mat.  [No sarcasm] :-D :wink: :-D

Hacker, you'll never show me up.  I'll be looking for you on the mat.  [No sarcasm] :-D :wink: :-D

Is that a challenge?

if u all wanna flirt w/ eachother then exchange phone numbers.

last time i checked, the subject says "Ballard needs a Coach"

so if u dont have anything to say about that, then take it somewhere else

if u all wanna flirt w/ eachother then exchange phone numbers.

last time i checked, the subject says "Ballard needs a Coach"

so if u dont have anything to say about that, then take it somewhere else

I'll beat you with one arm too!