Sign in to follow this  
Apollowrestling

team captains

They just give PRP's to Corey Mills every year. I don't know why. I'm not sayin' he doesn't deserve it but it's almost like there isn't very much consideration for anyone else. Next year it will most likely be me and Dakota Choate.

Guest acwrestler32

anderson county usually has 4 but if i had to pick two they would be

sammy isaacs- senior/140/

bj robinson-junior/idk he wrestled 135 last year but i heard rumors of him going 152

They just give PRP's to Corey Mills every year. I don't know why. I'm not sayin' he doesn't deserve it but it's almost like there isn't very much consideration for anyone else. Next year it will most likely be me and Dakota Choate.

I wouldn't say they just give it to him.  He is the true leader of that team.  The coach last year picked him as a captain, and the new coach this year I believe has done the same.  He rallys the team together and has all the makings of a great captain.  Instead of being on here talking about how good he is(like others on the team), he is out there working his tail off each day so he show how good he is on the mat.  He gets the other kids motivated, and gets on them when they are slacking.  I dont think anything is given to him, he earns it.  Try and learn something from that young man.

I wouldn't say they just give it to him.  He is the true leader of that team.  The coach last year picked him as a captain, and the new coach this year I believe has done the same.  He rallys the team together and has all the makings of a great captain.  Instead of being on here talking about how good he is(like others on the team), he is out there working his tail off each day so he show how good he is on the mat.  He gets the other kids motivated, and gets on them when they are slacking.  I dont think anything is given to him, he earns it.  Try and learn something from that young man.

That'll leave a mark :evil:

PRP's captains were chosen by the coaches.

Nick Reichmuth 119 senior

Jacob Coslton 125 senior

Corey Mills 130 senior

Dakoda Choate 145 junior

Kevan Avery is also a captain.