Sign in to follow this  
iroquoiscaptian

region 3

all of ya'll get ready cause iroquois has a chance to take region this year with beshaun moore, rayshawn gram, james payne, micheal snoddy, tj gober(MUCH improved), lou cordero, and we have a new addition he won state in indiana two years in a row antwon fields at one forty we have a lot of work to beat meade, prp, doss, and bc but we made a big improvement last year and we expect the same....  we will be ready will you

all of ya'll get ready cause iroquois has a chance to take region this year with beshaun moore, rayshawn gram, james payne, micheal snoddy, tj gober(MUCH improved), lou cordero, and we have a new addition he won state in indiana two years in a row antwon fields at one forty we have a lot of work to beat meade, prp, doss, and bc but we made a big improvement last year and we expect the same....   we will be ready will you

Please contact Indiana High School Athletic Association and let them know their website has incorrect information. Unfortunately, they left his name off their high school state champion list. This should be corrected ASAP.

Please contact Indiana High School Athletic Association and let them know their website has incorrect information. Unfortunately, they left his name off their high school state champion list. This should be corrected ASAP.

lol...

Yeah, well, PRP has a 8 year old who has won state in Iowa 9 years running. He'll be our 140. Looks like ya'll are out of luck. :mrgreen:

ok valley has a coach but im not surew if i will get to wrestle =[ im not going to say why cuz i dont want people going after it if i do

I hate to hear that Bop, your one of my teams favorite wrestlers.  Whenever you wrestle my guys start chanting "BeBoP, BeBOP, BeBOP,", you can't deny us that thrill.  I hope your whatever gets Mobetter.