FalconMatt

Caldwell this coming weekend

YEA i cant wait to wrestle at caldwell, this is my first year, im a 103 at fern creek, aye you guys just wait, you'll see my name at 103! :wink:

P.S :aye ya'll know if any good 103's gonna be there?

Fern creek and south oldham always come to caldwells tournament and usually boonville tenn. most of region 1 and then usually a couple more teams from year to year. Looks to be very good competition this year with Fern creek and south oldham being very talented and caldwell having one of its best teams in many years.

Guest jp
Fern creek and south oldham always come to caldwells tournament and usually boonville tenn. most of region 1 and then usually a couple more teams from year to year. Looks to be very good competition this year with Fern creek and south oldham being very talented and caldwell having one of its best teams in many years.

Is it the Varsity or JV from South Oldham that is going :?:

i talked to coach walls this weekend at the orange and black and he said there would be at least 20+ kids in each weight class. there will be alot of teams there. it should be a great tournament. does anyone know what cody walls is planning on wrestling this year. the past two tournaments/duals he has wrestled 160. do u think he will drop to 152 or stay there. he has done realy good at 160 so far winning at the orange and black and being most outstanding wrestler. any opinions?

Just a minor correction...the Booneville team is from Indiana. Tough kids.

By the way...where was Caldwell last weekend? Thought they were going to the King of the Bluegrass.

Union will be there and at Harrison Tournament in Evansville.

are you saying that union is sending varsity to one tournament and jv to the other or are these tournaments on seperate dates.

Is union varsity coming to caldwell, and south odhams varstity will be there.

Union Co. always sends their varsity to Harrison Duals, and sends their JV to Caldwell. The tournaments fall on the same date and it's tough to give up that Harrison tourney.

its going to be all of region 1 with the exception of unions varsity, this includes ohio, calloway, caldwell, paducah,christian, hoptown,ft. campbell, henderson, uha,davies,apollo, and unions jv, also coming is fern creek, south oldham and eastern. boonville dropped out this year. But it looks to be a very good tournament with alot of highly ranked wrestlers meeting, a few defending state champs and alot of placers are going to be mixing it up.

Yes Union 's JV will be attending Caldwell. The varsity goes to Evansville Harrison to wrestle in the 10 team dual meet tourney on Friday night and Saturday. Used to be really good competition up there back in the day. I can remember winning it once that I know of, memory kind of fading these days. But it was a great place to pick up 9 matches from some good schools. I'm just glad to see that Union is filling out 2 teams these days. Been several years since we have done that and it will only improve our kids down the road. Coach Walls and the Ervins are on the right track down there again. Good luck to all this weekend.

I heard somewhere that adam carr's little brother is union jv 103( suppose to be pretty good), caldwells got a decent 3 pounder and im sure fern creek, eastern, and south oldham will have good 3 pounders.

i dont know of any kids at 140 that have placed or done really good in the past year. So i would say Matt has prolly got this tourny.