Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 Pre-season June 6

i odnt see how u have issac ervin ahead of matt miller? miller is way stronger then he is and i dont think that would even be close

All I know is that Ervin has a couple 3rd place medals from the state tournament hanging up at home so I see no reason to think he will do any worse next season.  I agree Miller is a good wrestler (I believe he was 44-1 last season before missing out on the regional tournament due to illness), but a 6th place two seasons ago doesn't prove he will come through big in the big show.

miller is way stronger then he is

Well I guess we need to just all work in the weight room  :roll:.  Just being stronger than him does not mean a thing.  Strength is less than 20% of wrestling. 

Strength isnt a huge factor(it helps but its not everything)...i mean if strength was that important then justin davis would have beat ben warner or mark jones would have beat will starks...im not taking anything away from these wrestlers but technique is much more important...if you rely just on strength ur not going to get as far if you have technique...i believe that technique is a much larger factor in wretling than strength.

I was just lookin' at the lower end of the team rankings and I was wonderin' how Valley was ahead of St.X. I know that they will both have shallow teams but St.X has WWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY more ranked people in comparison to Valley's one. I know Bebop is ranked 3rd but I still don't see how he could score more points than all the people that St.X could potentially be sending. Just curious.

Ranger is in no way obligated to publicly expose his sources of these rankings but between you and me, I heard he pays an undisclosed palm reader pretty hefty. (I think he might even be related to Cleo the tarot card reader and she cuts him a good deal.)

However, after I saw Ranger driving around in his new car, I now know why his predictions are so accurate.

Ranger is in no way obligated to publicly expose his sources of these rankings but between you and me, I heard he pays an undisclosed palm reader pretty hefty. (I think he might even be related to Cleo the tarot card reader and she cuts him a good deal.)

However, after I saw Ranger driving around in his new car, I now know why his predictions are so accurate.

I don't know. I think his new girlfriend is giving him a little help too. http://www.uglypeople.tv/ugly-people/ugly-women-3.jpg

Actually they did and dee allen won but austin beat max arnold who took dee's spot i know this because i was there.

Sorry, but you're wrong - they never wrestled each other.  Dee Allen and Austin Connor were in several of the same tournaments, but never met.  Any way you look at it though, Region 1 is going to have some quality 189s with Deonte Wright, Austin Connor, Dee Allen and Proffit

I was looking at the rankings for 189 and I was wondering who is Jimmy Jones.

He was the middle school state champ at 185.  He beat some good competition to win the title.

so how exactly is this list made?  I love that Im on here but how exactly is it made? just wondering

Like most rankings I take in all of the results I can get my hands on and rank each weight as deep as possible.  I also receive input from coaches, fans, parents, and plenty of posters to this site.

Hey Vaughn is going 125 or 130 i talked to him the other day.

An no offense but im not to sure bout Shawn Johnson going 103 again.

an 103 kinda looks weird

like first 3 spots are untouchable

Hey Vaughn is going 125 or 130 i talked to him the other day.

An no offense but im not to sure bout Shawn Johnson going 103 again.

an 103 kinda looks weird

like first 3 spots are untouchable

i talk to shawn he said hes going 103 and if he didnt he would probably be JV to Jeff and Elliott