Happy Pappy

I would say that leaves Parker with the bullseye on him. Jackson is good, but until i know more about him i gotta put my money on a state runner up with no returning state champ at that weight.

I have got to go with my cousin ozzy. He is so quick and he is a takedown machine. I dont see anyone beating him, although i think jackson would prolly give him a good match.

You can throw coleman in at 125 or 130 depending on what he feels best at. He has a honest shot at either one. Just as long as the lights, and cameras dont get to him this year lol.

ozzy smith is a good wrestler, but i'm extremely impressed with the improvement of malcom jackson. I'm not saying one will beat the other just yet, but this may be one of the best matches of the year when it happens ( if it does).

You can throw coleman in at 125 or 130 depending on what he feels best at. He has a honest shot at either one. Just as long as the lights' date=' and cameras dont get to him this year lol.[/quote']

Coleman is a beast .... but lets not take anything away from the guys that beat him. They finished 1st and 4th, and both matches were close (5-3, 7-6). He couldn't have wrestled hideously bad considering he hung with two top 5 placers, i'd call him more or less the victim of a really tough draw. Shows how deep that class went last year.

I totally agree though, he's a contender this year and deserves the respect of a top wrestler. :)

Cause Murton is at 135..and plus it fills more weight classes up for our team, a couple of us dropped a weight class and we have alot more classes filled up now.

103- Goble

119-Stepp

125-Marcum

130-Howard

135-Musick

140-Jose

145-Burgess

152-Waller

160-Dials

171-Kelly

189-Slone

215-Chaffin

275-Wells

Looks like we might just when region 8.

chief - I'll give you the top couple of guys are really, really good at 130, but come on, let's be realistic. They are not Jacob Murton. And I'm not saying he is unbeatable. I'm just saying 999 out of 1000 matches he's going to win easily. Not so for Parker and Peace.

I would have to agree with Chief. It is just as easy to place second at 135 than 130.

After Murton you have Ashbrook and Miller.

130 After Peace you have Parker, Jackson, Coleman.