22 members have voted

1. 1. which match would you like to see

• Wolsifer vs Reid
    • Chaney vs Jones
    • Sullvian vs Martin
    • Houchens vs Nickel
    • Kelly vs Reid
    • Parks vs Zarth

what no HWTS i guess just cuz we're fat nobody wants to watch us =[ ima go cry now

i want to see bailey and fuller again

We'll get to see Bailey-Fuller again next season.  Maybe state finals.

I think Kelly vs. Reid, Wolsiefer vs. Reid, and Houchens vs. Nickel would all be good. My predictions:

Wolsiefer dec. Reid

Reid dec. Kelly

Sullivan M-Dec. Martin

Houchens dec. Nickel

Jones dec. Chaney

Zarth M-Dec. Parks

Now I get to listen to everyone from region 3 complain about how i chose Houchens to beat Nickel

We'll get to see Bailey-Fuller again next season.  Maybe state finals.

its going to stink if there on the same side of the bracket not for me but for them they work really hard and if one of them gets put out of the finals by one another its going to stink

I think Kelly vs. Reid, Wolsiefer vs. Reid, and Houchens vs. Nickel would all be good. My predictions:

Wolsiefer dec. Reid

Reid dec. Kelly

Sullivan M-Dec. Martin

Houchens dec. Nickel

Jones dec. Chaney

Zarth M-Dec. Parks

Now I get to listen to everyone from region 3 complain about how i chose Houchens to beat Nickel

Ithink that chaney would probably beat Jones because he is used to wrestling like a 215

And Yes I am a reg 3 guy but even if I wasn't I would disagree with the nickle houchens pick.  Not complaining just answering the question.

Oh yeah what about an Evans Sullivan rematch or an Ervin Wolsifer match?

I would pay twice the admission to see either of those. :-o

I'm already excited for next year's 160 finals. The slightest chance of an Ervin/Wolsiefer match gets me pumped. That would be great.

Wolsiefer dec. Reid

Reid dec. Kelly

Sullivan M-Dec. Martin

Houchens dec. Nickel

Jones dec. Chaney

Zarth M-Dec. Parks

No nobody is complaining... Houchens and Nickel are very good friends and wrestle with each other a lot. They go out of state places like last year they went to Michigan and wrestled and sometimes wrestle at each others clulbs.

Wolsiefer dec. Reid

Reid dec. Kelly

Sullivan M-Dec. Martin

Houchens dec. Nickel

Jones dec. Chaney

Zarth M-Dec. Parks

You predicted him to win on how they have done with other people. I've seen them roll down at South End and i'm just about 100% sure Derek would win. Ryan is a cool guy and an awsome wrestler but I just don't see it happenin'.

I would love to see another Matt Byrd and Anthony Baily match again... too bad thats out of the question now! :'(

I would love to see another Matt Byrd and Anthony Baily match again... too bad thats out of the question now! :'(

I hear that. I think Anthony's conditioning was just way outclassed and his technique could have been a little sharper but, for what he had in him, he came close as hell to walking away with a gold medal. I was rootin' for him the whole time. He's just one of those guys you like to root for.

WOO-HOO!!! GO BIG SCARY BLACK GUY WITH BLONDE HAIR!!!  :-D

I hear that. I think Anthony's conditioning was just way outclassed and his technique could have been a little sharper but, for what he had in him, he came close as hell to walking away with a gold medal. I was rootin' for him the whole time. He's just one of those guys you like to root for.

WOO-HOO!!! GO BIG SCARY BLACK GUY WITH BLONDE HAIR!!!  :-D

the lasy day of state (saturday) i died my hair blonde so i could look like baliey =]