Sign in to follow this  
true pioneer

Weight gain

ha i feel so fat i know i am not but i feel like it!! its a crazy feeling though i am so not used to it but i love it i went from 105 to 125.2 aha already its exciting

You weren't kidding when you told me you were eating so much it was rediculous!!! I'm at like 156 or 157 from 152. I was always underweight anyway.

ha i feel so fat i know i am not but i feel like it!! its a crazy feeling though i am so not used to it but i love it i went from 105 to 125.2 aha already its exciting

you should keep at 125 for the border wars so we can have our rematch

i havn't gained that much i weigh 131 or so and wrestled 125/127. really thats what ive weighed all season, i just cut every friday and gain it all back

How could a 125 lb kid cut down to 105 with the new body fat rules?

I have gain a bit. Not so much as 20.2 pounds... My coach says that after cutting weight the RIGHT way for so long...(though i didn't start out like that, (i cut from 160.) that your body stablizes at what you most offten weigh, or i guess make yourself weigh. lol So almost by the time Christmas rolled around i was pretty much stablized and didnt go up and down much at all. As a matter of fact, when the time came to be able to have 2 pounds i had no problem weighing in at about 2 pounds under scratch weight any way. Then i began to eat a bit more and was still able to make weight with much struggle, but the idea of being able to eat more made me grow or something because towards the last few dual meets i had, i would have to cut weight the night before in order to make the given 2 pound weight the next day... so i take it that my body has become sort of like normal just around a few pounds more than what i wrestled at least for the time being.

But to answer the post... I wrestled 145 this passed weekend (tho i was overweight before every weigh in at state) and i weigh about 154 now. Havent gonn overboard tho. I diet year-round... i am just able to eat more of what is part of a naturally healthy diet.

I have weighed 142 for many years, same size clothes for 35 years,,, on that, I'm gonna go get some cookies, brownies and a BIG glass of milk, LOL

I'm about to have my first Double Cheeseburger, McChicken, and Oreo McFlurry meal in about 5 or 6 months. It's gonna be awsome.

Is there anyone who used to wrestle a weight in high school and it is unbeleivable now due to chunky syndrom? 

No Comment!!!!!

Guest 103GBM?

i havent gain much cause im gonna stay at 103 next year so im not gonna try to gain much weight cuz i hate cuttin it

Yea. It would be cool to go with someone I halfway knew and got along with. I'm lookin' for some camps that are reasonably priced and aren't like 999999999 miles away.