Sign in to follow this  
grapplehed

don't forget about Brad Cooper

I just have to ask this because they are at the same weights.  Who would win between Cooper and Ruschell?  Personally I would have to go with Cooper, he's older and already proven himself.  Although Ruschell has been turning heads left and right and is ranked in the nation at D-I.

I think you are right bluegrassbrawler. This is what I just read. 

February 12, 2007

FLAKE LEADS CAMPBELLSVILLE WRESTLING AT EdSOUTH INVITATIONAL

Campbellsville University sophomore wrestler Zach Flake claimed the Outstanding Wrestler award this weekend at the EdSout tournament in Jefferson City, Tennessee.

They are 2-1, Cooper beat Flake at National Duals then again at the home dual.  Cooper lost last weekend in a tough match, but these guys will see each other again this weekend at regionals.  Flake is a tough wrestler and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cooper doesn't see him in the finals of both regionals and nationals.

I just have to ask this because they are at the same weights.  Who would win between Cooper and Ruschell?  Personally I would have to go with Cooper, he's older and already proven himself.  Although Ruschell has been turning heads left and right and is ranked in the nation at D-I.

Are you serious? No way cooper would beat Ruschelle

Are you serious? No way cooper would beat Ruschelle

I don't know the answer to this question, but I wouldn't say no way to either guy.  Remember Jairus Murton.  He was a pretty bad dude who basically walked through the 145 class in 2005 (which included the likes of Austin Cooper, Wolsiefer, and Chad Fyffe).  I believe Brad Cooper teched him last season.  I know Ruschell is doing some amazing things, but I think Cooper could definitely hold his own.

too bad for Cooper.  2x runner up ain't too shabby. 

Flake wrestled Ryan Lang in the finals of High School Nationals, Ruschell and Lang go at it in big ten finals.

congrats to Flake