Sign in to follow this  
JHamBCalumni

Regions

Any big shakeups in any of the regions? Any ranked kids getting knocked out of semi state? Dark horses emerging? Wanted to make it out to catch region 4 but this old body wasn’t feeling too great. 

What happened in region 3? A kid got DQ? Or forfeit? 113 bracket. As someone said above what happen to Woodfords Luke Hill? 
How about Herbst at 120. Like seeing these 7th graders in there. Herbst. Livingston. Roberts. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, halfhalfhalf said:

More than one unranked kids in region 1 qualified. 

True, but Lee had a pretty bad record and stepped up. 
Makiq Crosby at 120 was unranked and got 3rd at 120. 

1 hour ago, DrBaker said:

True, but Lee had a pretty bad record and stepped up. 
Makiq Crosby at 120 was unranked and got 3rd at 120. 

I believe he's not the only one there. I cannot wait for his story to come out. Talk about not giving up on yourself. 

37 minutes ago, halfhalfhalf said:

I believe he's not the only one there. I cannot wait for his story to come out. Talk about not giving up on yourself. 

There are a few in every weight not ranked that made it through. That’s just how the numbers work. Are you talking about Jj Poynter winning 157? 

11 hours ago, JHamBCalumni said:

What happened in region 3? A kid got DQ? Or forfeit? 113 bracket. As someone said above what happen to Woodfords Luke Hill? 
How about Herbst at 120. Like seeing these 7th graders in there. Herbst. Livingston. Roberts. 

Region 3 DQ at 113 was called as a rough cross face that ended up hurting the other wrestlers neck and he couldn’t continue.

he put his headgear back on for a second and tried but he was hurting to much and just couldn’t wrestle.

• Upvote 1