Sign in to follow this  
EMS Coach Cardwell

Dream Match

if your talking about ryan luna(152)pad. vs george king(171)union  luna took 4th in 2000 should have been in the finals but got screwed by the ref in a 3-2 match vs ralph lay(wood) who got pinned in the finals, king who got 1st and most outstanding wrestler, pinned his way through the tourn. 1 round-:21 seconds,2-:31,3-1:59 and in the finals:49  king would doninate the match probabley pin him, trowbridge(union 160 state champion) beat ryan in a dual that year in pad. 

The 2001

Mike Ramsey, Marlon Dill Hwt match.

This was right out of a Rocky movie.

Should be shown to the underdog before thier match.  (Ah but I'm a fan of the fat guys)

this was the best and most exciting match ive ever seen, right in front of metzger and scott coopers finals match.  I would love to see ramsey and dill again. when the 12 foot tall 275 lb giant ran full speed and collided with ramsey, he didnt even budge, came back from being down like 12 to 2 or something like that

140- Daniel Thurenen vs Joe Powers  2 years ago @ state

Powers only knew a double, and granted was strong but got absolutely destroyed at nationals.  In my opinion it was a weak weight class

also while i'm here, joe carr jr vs. Henry Cejudo

David Richey (3 time champ from Caldwell Co. in the '80s) and Travis Sullivan

I'd have to go with David Richey. He is helping North Hardin with there program and still is tough to beat. Plus he has many more accomplishments after High School.

Powers only knew a double, and granted was strong but got absolutely destroyed at nationals.  In my opinion it was a weak weight class

Joe was PUKING his stomach out at nationals and still wrestled. I guess that double leg worked well for him, he had a Gold medal around his neck at state.

Joe was PUKING his stomach out at nationals and still wrestled. I guess that double leg worked well for him, he had a Gold medal around his neck at state.

and dont forget the plaque lol...

and he had a bracket entitled 140 state champ mr. monkey man joe powers. lol

i want one. who did joe face in the finals? cant remember. also i love the way you sometimes write in purple and sometimes dont.

Guest 103GBM?

Also just for the rwecord his first match at nationals was a kid who placed from iowa and second he had Food Poisioning his second match so he wasnt in good conditition

i want one. who did joe face in the finals? cant remember. also i love the way you sometimes write in purple and sometimes dont.

LOL! LIke right now?

matt mines from ft. campbell

He was a beasty looking kid. I thought joe was toast for sure seeing he was all strength and football tackle, so I didnt know who was stronger foreal. But once again, joe refused to lose.

i wonder who ended up winning at state?

:-D :-D  that's funny, i've always wondered the same thing.  I think he got thumped downstate.  Shute was an animal.  His own dad had to use a livewire to keep him from ________ the fire place!