Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

2018 NCAA Tournament.

I know Penn State returns everyone who matters. But I see 2018 as a real chance for the Buckeyes to make a run with 6 returning All-Americans. NATO, Moore and Snyder will be favorites, while both Jordans, and Myles Martin will be high placers. 

Think about it. 3 champs and 3 more placers should win it, but Penn State could do the same. It will be epic. 

• Upvote 1

Key for the Bucks is what happens at 157. Jake Ryan was nails a year ago and made the blood round. He beat some really excellent wrestlers. He was a shell of himself this season. Haven't heard why. Burcher at 165 is from my high school so I'm pooling for him. He should have been at 157. I'm not sure he can make the gains to be able to contribute at NCAAs. They needs points from just about everyone to win. 

• Upvote 1

Penn State with only 1 senior in the starting lineup could make a serious run at SIX National champs next year...

11 minutes ago, Nkawtg said:

Penn State returns 5 national champs. Absurd display. Don't go double unders with Penn State!

They didn't even have one of the baddest 125 pounders in the country due to injury and still won this title running away..

Team race should be tighter next year, but I don't see the Bucks catching PSU. Iowa will be a bear next year. Injuries hurt their chances this year. Marinelli in the lineup next year will be yuuuuuge. 

24 minutes ago, crazyotto said:

Team race should be tighter next year, but I don't see the Bucks catching PSU. Iowa will be a bear next year. Injuries hurt their chances this year. Marinelli in the lineup next year will be yuuuuuge. 

Yeah, but they lose Gilman, Clark, Carton Myer and brooks.  I'm not sure who they have ready to fill all those gaps. They have some good recruits, but as we know it's a whole different ball game.

Bucks need to fill some gaping holes to even come close, Maybe have M.Jordan move up to 157 and fill 149 with Ke-Shawn Hayes then they will have to do something with 165 and 125 to be able to compete with Penn.

They will not compete with Penn 2 fresh champs all champs returning and a top 125 returning as well Still a battle between Bo Hall Valencia .But its not a bright outlook for anyone gunning for Penn State I see them doing what they do feed off their success .

Penn St. qualifies 12 kids for 10 weight classes.  Bonus points are huge if anyone wants to challenge them they better find a way to score bonus points like them!

57 minutes ago, Achilles said:

12 ?

Remember when you said Zahid might be a little dirty just rewatched the Semifinals match and he definitely grabbes the headgear to secure the takedown just like back in the day at the Ironman tournament against Brock...

• Upvote 2

Yes I called it but if it had been another team another coach another kid would it have been called differently ? Who knows .I think so.I saw eye pokes punches and.all kinds of stuff not get called but it is what it is.