Sign in to follow this  
moorewrestler135

singlets

Different????? there the same as Penn state, exactly the same.

but i do like them, old school :-D, that and does anybody remember when wofo would wear their singlets from like the 70's that were black from the straps to your pecks, than it was white from pecks to right above your crotch then the rest was black, with yellow trim they were bada$$, only down fall was that they were made of cotton.

i dont like those north hardin lightning singlets

i think they are the dumbest thing i have ever seen what does a trojan have anything to do with lightning

Ugliest singlets in the state: South Oldham.

Iraquois has ugly singlets too.

1.Woodford finals

2.Oldham finals

3.Woodford simi-finals

4.Dunbar finals + warm up (That warm up pat was wearing looked straight out of Vision Quest)

5.Unions colors (best colors i think in the state)

Simon Kenton Has the best Singlet's in the State. I dont think any one can compete with their singlet.

Oh. You're referring to the grandmother's loose old nightgown singlet that is always 3 sizes too big. Yes. I indeed like those singlets, too. lol

Oh. You're referring to the grandmother's loose old nightgown singlet that is always 3 sizes too big. Yes. I indeed like those singlets, too. lol

lol yeah it does always seem like no matter who it is from simon kenton, their singlets don't fit. and i dont care if lightning has nothing to do with north hardin, it is still a tight singlet.

I liked my old teams singlets. We had candy canes (red and white stripes down the sides), bolts, old school scratchy singlet, and our finals singlets were CLEAN( it was an all blue wide strap with COLONELS written on the chest in white small print.

I also like Lafayette's new singlets. In college I would have to go with either Iowa State or Central Michigan. Central Michigan has their last names on the back.

hahaha the franklin couty finals singlets are funnyyyyyyy all white with franklin across the a$$

White singlets are just plain wrong. Seeing someone in a white singlet is like seeing a girl in a wet t-shirt contest, expect for the fact that it's a big dude in a singlet. Who in the world wants to see that? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little just describing it.  :lol: :lol:

Franklin singlets are just asking for gay men with the letter across the a$$ snd the all white see threw

hahahahahahahaha

who was the team at state wearing the solid brown singlets with something on the front

I think it was DeSales. It had a picture of a horse wearing headgear. I had not seen them wear it before and actually only saw it on one person.

I think it was DeSales. It had a picture of a horse wearing headgear. I had not seen them wear it before and actually only saw it on one person.

i really didnt like that singlet because from where i was sitting my eyes werent good enought to see details an d it looked like they were wrestling covered in mud

i really didnt like that singlet because from where i was sitting my eyes werent good enought to see details an d it looked like they were wrestling covered in mud

My mom spotted that singlet out at state to me i think  it was rather ugly.