Captain America

Longest High School win Streak in KY

9 yrs without an In season loss is pretty good ,But I was referring to straight wins without a loss in season to Anyone Anywhere 'In High School ,But if you added jr high ATM has a six yr win streak in season including a Philo title in season as a seventh grader and a couple undefeated showings at West Virginia Duals .and an OAC OW .

I'm thinking the same. Can't believe this. Someone please ban this account. How many email addresses does this dude have?

• Upvote 3

Wonder why people get on a thread just to crybaby lol I guess TJA is the emperor of wrestling sites lol !Would any or all of you care to compare resumes or Trophy cases lol Probably the longest in season win streak in the country for ATM

• Downvote 4

Lol your son is a beast IMO the greatest of all time and it's a shame that in the future when he is talked about the trash you put on forums will also be a topic of conversation

• Upvote 2

Always proud to take up for A good kid and a Wrestling Family who has paid more dues for the sport than most .Trash is the hater nonsense brought up by people trying to knock a kid or make it personal with a person or family .Obviously some like you cannot keep it to wrestling ,Luckily for the sport you and most like yourself are inconsequential and meaningless to the sport in general ,having nothing to offer or having never done anything of any value whatsoever in the sport

• Downvote 2

Haha elaborate on how I'm a hater or name one time I have ever said anything even remotely negative about ATM actually the majority of the time I agree with your point of view its when the degrading profanity filled rants start popping up that throw me and most people off

• Upvote 2

Lol your son is a beast IMO the greatest of all time and it's a shame that in the future when he is talked about the trash you put on forums will also be a topic of conversation

obviously your own trash talk is ignored by you !!

I have never resorted to expletives and have always kept it to wrestling and wrestling only Untill someone like yourself strays from topic and comments about other posts subjects or whatever nonsense and makes it personal or as in recently someone tries to bring attention to even bigger or worse topics or forums unworthy of mention.

you pretend to be a standup wrestling fan and point fingers at someone saying their comments are trash when they have said nothing negative to you . simply your garbage calling someone else's comments trash .

I would enjoy comparing training, wrestling knowledge ,or experience training or creating Good wrestlers with anyone like yourself or 385 so then we would have something to actually gauge what is trash and what is golden

Really no excuse for you posting a garbage trash site forum on a site trying to be legit ,Pretty much shows your intentions from the beginning ,as everyone with half a brain knows that site has Always had people who knocked Both boys and parents for coming to KY and whatever .You lower yourself to their level and attempt to lower this site to that ones level ,in fact you should be banned like the threads started by those on that site you post should be as a matter fact you should be punished far worse for supporting it,

yeah except I do not start the threads or the bs as a matter of fact their taunts and bs go on for page after page before I ever post and pal you bringing that thread and forum on this site makes you as bad or worse and they should kick you off and I should do worse ,you understand

I read several pages of the thread on the Ohio site before skipping to the last page, and paid attention to the dates. How does one continue the same argument like that for several months? Insane...

• Upvote 1

They are idiots they post crap for months at a time before people finally get fed up the hey attack kids families and individuals ,their admin are garbage and they got mad because people called their sponsors and told them how they ran their site so now it's an even bigger joke .

As you can see anyone who would send people their way are no better than they are .

Run a kid down for going to KY then invade this site under new names and get people banned to get more fuel for their ignorant comments ,

Bottom line they have choked on Crow for about 13 yrs now

• Downvote 2

I should be banned for showing people your disrespectful rants ??? Last time I respond to you it won't be long till you get booted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1