Sign in to follow this  
bowlbear1

Will Youth State date be canged also with high school being changed?

That was clearly meant to be a joke....

As I mentioned, it would be a shame for anyone to miss the State Tournament for any reason.  It is a great event. 

If Balboa can make it up Everest in a two-minute, training montage, I'd like to think our friends from Eastern KY can make it to Lexington in 4 days.  Throwing in the towel on Wednesday seems premature, don't you think?

Absolutely....It is going to be a great tournament....Cant wait. My kids are stoked, Showtime!!!

That was clearly meant to be a joke....

As I mentioned, it would be a shame for anyone to miss the State Tournament for any reason. It is a great event.

If Balboa can make it up Everest in a two-minute, training montage, I'd like to think our friends from Eastern KY can make it to Lexington in 4 days. Throwing in the towel on Wednesday seems premature, don't you think?

Trust me, my kids won't be throwing in any towels!!

Btw, this ice storm they are predicting for Friday night and into Saturday does have me a little concerned.

Trust me, my kids won't be throwing in any towels!!

Btw, this ice storm they are predicting for Friday night and into Saturday does have me a little concerned.

I have heard of a few teams leaving today....We are pulling out of the driveway now. See ya soon!!

A few teams are leaving today.....as for us, we are pulling out of the driveway now!!! State Bound!!!!

Driving from far west Kentucky in the morning. Temperature will be above freezing so shouldn't be too ba

There are teams already up here tonight...we just checked into the hotel. Safe travels brother. See you all Sunday.

Driving from far west Kentucky in the morning. Temperature will be above freezing so shouldn't be too bad

There are teams already up here tonight...we just checked into the hotel. Safe travels brother. See you all Sunday.

I like that its on track wrestling this year. Are the tournaments in Ohio and WV not track tournaments? Was looking at my sons bracket and only 3 had a record on their. My son another kid from his district and one other kid

I like that its on track wrestling this year. Are the tournaments in Ohio and WV not track tournaments? Was looking at my sons bracket and only 3 had a record on their. My son another kid from his district and one other kid

On the track wrestling note, just an FYI for everyone they will not be live updated (as the MS state was.)  We are going to try to update them before finals of each sessions but they may not get completed in time.  They will be completed once the wrestling for that bracket is over.  

Also note about Awards this year.

Awards will not be in the north hall as they have been in the past.  They will be up on the concourse level.  Look for the podiums when you come in, kinda hard to miss. 

Parents please help us keep the kids off of them when we are not doing awards. 

• Upvote 1

We just drove around Lexington purchasing supplies for the tournament.  Roads aren't terrible now and already improving.  I would think they should be fine by this afternoon. 

Please drive safe everyone.  Look forward to a great tournament tomorrow! 

• Upvote 1