Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

state duals LARGE SCHOOL

Campbell matches up against X pretty well: Yenter, Wells, Barrett, Krebs, holden, Spahr is a pretty decent lineup vs Krezig, Cook, Beets, Miles. Campbell is tough at top with Matthews, graziani and Meyers...but X could possibly bump Lampe to negate Matthews. FC has Klein, vega, Binford, Cameron, and Binder at bottom to match with both of these teams. Trinity has their meat in low middle with Rice, Duncan, Heidorf, Barton, but has Frankrone and Miozza at top, Smith has improved tremendously too. OC has their hammers spread out a little with Wise, Henley, the Emmersons, McIntosh and Leaton. As Crazy says...it's about pinning. Bonus points where there are studs vs. decent wrestlers will be ridiculously key.

I thought they (X) might bump lampe at that WVa. dual tourny,  Yenter, wells, Krebs, and Spahr won with Beets the only winner in the lower weights. but all were close affairs and if you bumped lampe up you would lose the bonus(pin) points he scored.he would not pin Matthews. and you probably lose the 170 lb. match. the meet was decided by bonus points. St.X won on the final bout.

And CC new hvy can go 220 and CC 220 can go Hvy.

Bumping Lampe to wrestle Mathews would be a dumb move.

Could be a dumb move unless X has a back-up who could win at 170.  (I am not saying they do.)  That is the thing about programs with numbers...if you have not studied their back-ups, they may have something waiting in the wings.  A few years back Frankrone was a back-up to French...not a bad back-up! 

Could be a good move ,Unless Mathews throws Lampe and sticks him ,lol ,Lampe is tough but Meiman gave him a go for a while ,and Mathews beat Meiman easily last yr .It would be a fun match to watch ,Trading places bumping and moving backfires a lot of times .Depth certainly helps CC has a ton of it in the lightweights .not so much in the middle or upper weights .On second thought if I were X thats exactly what I would do .

One thing I've learned about the Lampe boys, they improve so much in a years time. They start out good, get even better, get really good, then win State Championships. It's just what they do. Tough kids and good family (from what I've seen and heard, mostly heard.)

And CC new hvy can go 220 and CC 220 can go Hvy.

Bumping Lampe to wrestle Mathews would be a dumb move.

I'm a big fan of the new hvy. In 8th grade As a light 185 pounder he bumped up to hvy to face the state champ (big raynel) and battled to help us win ms state duals. Great kid. Wish he wouldn't have taken a couple years off.

Grape vine has told me as of now the seeds are

1. Ferncreek

2. TriniTy

3. Oldham county

4. Campbell

Yes saint. X will be tough as the draw in!!

Also saint x knocks off trinity just a few hours ago tonight, with a 36-35 win!

Should be a fun weekend

Sign in to follow this