Sign in to follow this  
Cheerleader

Seeding State Tournament?

As wrestling continues to improve in Kentucky, have they ever considered seeding the top 8 kids or so? We keep having number 1 kids having to meet in the quarters. I know it adds to the excitement and the way they do it now is technically "fair," but do we actually have the best two wrestlers in the finals? I'm curious to hear your opinions and possible suggestions.

My senior year ('12) it seemed that all the talent that was in HWT was on my side of the bracket. The 3 and 4th placers were there along with the number one ranked guy. I definitely felt my side was tougher.

I feel ya man. My senior year, the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th place guys were all on the same side of the bracket.

A good argument for seeding is 113 this year. Vega and Binder in the Qtr finals from what I can tell.

Who's to say they are both top four? I think it's a log jam for the top 6-8 spots at 113. If they were 4 and 5 they should meet in the quarters anyway.

A good argument for seeding is 113 this year. Vega and Binder in the Qtr finals from what I can tell.

I'd say you have the 2,3,4,5 all on that side

slowly but surely someone puts them together and makes a post on here. Track says they wont be posted until 4pm eastern on friday. The random draw is on the khsaa website. If you look at the draw and at region results you can see who matches with who.

Sign in to follow this