Sign in to follow this  
Shady-Shady-Shady

Region 2 Seeds and Brackets not being released until Friday?????

With the other regions releasing there brackets and seeding's, why is region 2 keeping them hidden until Friday 3pm. What's the purpose of that. Not like you can change it once seeded. Also it states it is going to be held at John Hardin. I thought Larue CO was hosting?

Its hard for me to believe that they have the seeds finished yet, since many teams wretled on Sat.

And if it is already seeded then yes it could change. Ie if a seeded wrestler gets hurt and does not attend.

Plus what difference does it make if the public knows the seeds or not? You can find out when you attend the tourney.

Its hard for me to believe that they have the seeds finished yet, since many teams wretled on Sat.

And if it is already seeded then yes it could change. Ie if a seeded wrestler gets hurt and does not attend.

Plus what difference does it make if the public knows the seeds or not? You can find out when you attend the tourney.

Thanks for your impute to the question Grumpy-of-old. It was just a simple question. And yes the seeds and brackets were completed yesterday!!!!!   Also I guess the tournament is in Nelson on Friday and Laure on Saturday,  so if you are going to be critical of my question then have the Administrator of this Tournament put the correct information on Track wrestling. It currently states the Tournament is being held at John Hardin!!!! Plus what is the diffrence for telling the public the seeds, why not release them prior to Friday. Maybe some people would like to know prior to then!

"Also I guess the tournament is in Nelson on Friday and Laure on Saturday, so if you are going to be critical of my question then have the Administrator of this Tournament put the correct information on Track wrestling. It currently states the Tournament is being held at John Hardin!!!! Plus what is the diffrence for telling the public the seeds, why not release them prior to Friday. Maybe some people would like to know prior to then!"

As an administrator, ours said it was at a different school too. I only saw it by accident and figured out how to fix it. I think khsaa just copied it last year when they set it up on track.

"Also I guess the tournament is in Nelson on Friday and Laure on Saturday, so if you are going to be critical of my question then have the Administrator of this Tournament put the correct information on Track wrestling. It currently states the Tournament is being held at John Hardin!!!! Plus what is the diffrence for telling the public the seeds, why not release them prior to Friday. Maybe some people would like to know prior to then!"

As an administrator, ours said it was at a different school too. I only saw it by accident and figured out how to fix it. I think khsaa just copied it last year when they set it up on track.

Coachteater, Thank you for the positive reply. I assumed the same thing with KHSAA. I also just checked Trackwrestling again and it seems that the Seeds and LINE-UP will now be released 10Am CST today for Region 2. If you had anything to do with this, Thank You and if it was not you, I want to thank the individual who adjusted the release time and date. :)

I emailed Mr barren today to let him know to contact the administrators and let them know to update the site info on trackwrestling. Hopefully they will all be fixed a.s.a.p

Top seeds at each weight:

106: Jake Burroughs, North Hardin, 25-3

113: Clayton Hanson, North Hardin, 29-5

120: Henry Crowdus, John Hardin, 35-3

126: Chris Beeler, Meade County, 38-1

132: Derrick Smallwood, North Hardin, 21-5

138: Raymundo Perez, LaRue County, 34-1

145: Jonathon Little, North Hardin, 21-5

152: Andrew Ackley, Nelson County, 29-0

160: Cole Overman, Central Hardin, 35-2

170: Dalton Parr, Central Hardin, 28-7

182: Jonah Shacklett, Meade County, 27-4