Sign in to follow this  
zaniac

You Know Your a Wrestling Dad When...............

When your wife complains that all you wear is wrestling t-shirts.

Mr. Smith, this is Kent Darbro, Kaden's dad... I wanted to get your contact information this weekend but forgot in the excitement of the moment at the end of the day. I would love to connect our boys for some training sessions this spring and summer... I enjoyed watching them compete this weekend at state but what was even cooler was watching them talk and laugh with each other while waiting for their medals. I think wrestling is the only sport where two kids can go out on the mat and try and kick each other's ass and still respect each other after the competition. Anyway feel free to email me at kdarbro@gmail.com. We have family in Northern KY and would love to meet up for some training sessions this spring and summer... Congrats to Mason again, he wrestled like a beast this weekend but more importantly... He carried himself like a Champion!

Thanks for the kind words. You son is a great kid and you have to be a proud father. I agree that when the whistle blows a switch should go off. However after the match there is no reason the kids shouldn't be friends.

Thanks again and congratulations to your son on his state placement. That's not an easy thing to do.

I will send you an email with my contact information.

when its is 65 degrees and sunny in Feb. and you spend 24 hrs out of 48 at two different wrestling tournaments and your kid is not even wrestling.