Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

2014 State Duals Pools and Results

I will agree with Tarzan on this issue.  

Campbell County is clearly not the best DUAL team in the state, I think that was made very clear today.  Union County is probably the team to beat, but Campbell is in no way out of the conversation for making a run at a state title, neither is St. X or Woodford.  Anyone who knows anything about wrestling knows that 7 or 8 tough guys with the ability to place at the state tournament can and will be in the hunt when the State Championship that really matters takes place in three weeks.

Congrats UC and St. X, also happy the overall dual took place was fun to watch!

As a union county alumn, it was nice to see their matches today. Was very impressed with some other teams tho. Can never count out saint x, woodford, Campbell, trinity and some more come state. It's going to be once again another fun time come state at the horse park!

Just want to say thank you to Union and St. X coaches for going ahead and wrestling after they had won there divisions. A lot of teams would not have risked losing after winning a state title. That's speaks volumes about your programs in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this