Sign in to follow this  

New club at U of L

It's official. We were voted in tonight. There is now a university of Louisville wrestling club all students interest please let me know! 5026403143

• Upvote 2

Congrats guys. That's a huge step in the right direction. I hope a freshman by the name of Roderick "Rod Saw" Ageyman will be joining the club.

The club is run by myself as well as two other coaches all of which are certified through USA Wrestling. We have two acting co-presidents. Practices will be determined at tonight's meeting.

Hey, this is Caleb Canter. I'm one of the guys leading the club at UK. I think Brandon Cleveland has already contacted you, but if you need anything feel free to contact me or him and we will be glad to help out!

Also we need to set up a dual soon!

Caleb,

Absolutely. My number is 5026403143. We have some ideas for a duel and that would be great for the sport in the area. As to who is running this, my name is John Crawford and Noah Bauer is the other co-president. We both wrestled for St. X last year I wrestled 220 and Noah wrestled 170 and was a state finalist. Anyone esle who is interested in joining please contact me at the above number.

The club is run by myself as well as two other coaches all of which are certified through USA Wrestling. We have two acting co-presidents. Practices will be determined at tonight's meeting.

Good work guys. Keep us (KY USAW) in the loop so we can help out in any way possible.

Sign in to follow this