Sign in to follow this  
Cougar05

Landon Young Commits to UK in Football.

AWESOME.  Stoops is killin it so far on the recruiting trail.  By the time Landon shows up on campus there is no telling what UK football will be accomplishing.

Happy for him.

And track too. Kid is a phenom. Great at every sport he tries. And one of the best kids you will ever meet. I can't stand the wildcats but this will have me tuning in on Saturdays and cheering him on.

Fun times watching Dutch roll around the room at Campbell county with Landon and mueller and graziani training them for team ky. Fun times.

CONGRATULATIONS LANDON!

I'm big fan of Landon.

This kid is an outstanding young man.

It was a pleasure to have help train and coach him on Team KY. Unlike Ranger, I am a huge UK fan LOL! I can't wait to see him play football in the best college conference in the country, the SEC! Now that the pressure of committing with a college to play football is over; hopefully he will win a few Wrestling State Titles over the next few years! Congrats Landon and Go Blue!!!!

We may not get to see him wrestle the next 2 years.....Being a Sophomore this year and football and add track onto that...I am just sayin'.....He is one big BOY and growing and you still have to be under 285......

Congratulations Landon....another Lafayette General to be proud of....He has the best mom and dad around and a sister who plays some fantastic softball.  His parents just contunue to give and give,,,,They are the hardest working boosters on the planet......I truly mean that....They are selfless and have helped kids that need an extra hand up with rides and lots of love....If you all get the chance, go up and meet them...They are the real deal !

I heard through the grapevine Stoops likes recruits who are wrestlers....That is a good sign we get to enjoy Landon wrestling for the next 3 years....Smart football coaches know the importance of guys wrestling.......helps with speed, strength,  balance and conditioning.    It is true....if you wrestle everything else in life is easy !!!!!