Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

NHSCA , grade level Nationals , Sr Nationals !!!!!

Stephen loses a heartbreaker to a multiple time AA from NY Chris Koo 9-8 still in the hunt but a long road ahead PH loses a great match against a tank 2-1 very impressive match for him any way kid was jacked an athleti no td PH with an escape an the other kid with a reversal , Stephen needs 3 wins to place a tall order in this environment ATM takes out enmon from Fl 8-1 in the finals with Chikenones needless to say it is intense , our good friend from moe Joe Hensley is in the finals at 220 I'm the fresh division lol two partners in finals two yrs in a row training hard all summer hell yeah that's how we roll my dogs kickin ass. Stephen has only to work on his condition and this would be a much easier environment was winni g 8-4 after first and gassed a bit . Brock tearing it up Rearic still In

Team Ky results after day 1 srs , day two fresh Soph Jrs ,

Srs 1 ch 2 co

Jrs 2 ch

Soph 1 ch 1 co

Fresh 1 ch

Srs , still in I assume Stephen in ch Paul Hamilton and either Rearic or Willen in co ,

Jrs Fausz and Ervin in ch

Soph ATM and Shirkey

Fresh I am unsure I know Grazianni is there as a Fresh not sure who else .

Most grade levels are around mid range as far as scoring in the 20s jrs and Soph have great chance of making top 20 as far as team scores fresh I'm unsure with only 1 it may be hard to do well and srs still have two whole days of wrestling left ,

5 alive in ch rd but an impossibility to have two jr champs but a very possible champ runner up scenario .

Grazianni is out in fresh ! Who is the Ky frosh still in ch I am sure it's a lighter weight ??? Don't want to leave anyone out who is battling it out today !!!!!!!

Heidorf is the other frosh, last I saw last night he was in the semi's.

Heidorf placed sixth or fifth I think not sure her his name called Kys first AA of the tourny great job , and a stud , lol I saw h wrestle earlier in the yr woul have never guessed he was a fresh ,very impressive

Stephen fires back winnining 9-3 in his conso in the third and gets a pin , still alive needs two more wins to place

"ATM "Austin Tyler Myers , NHSCA 220lb Sophmore National Champion and two time NHSCA Nat Champ , two x KY State Champ an Still ......undefeated wrestler ,

ATM beats Intermat 13 ranked wrestler in the nation at 220 Chekonis of New Jersey 3-1 ,

ATM sends his regards to all the Haters , the Kentuckian works his but of and the Mpire CC and KY has two brothers AA at nationals ....

• Downvote 1

Sean Fausz takes fifth , Brock Ervin wins beating Tutolo sp of Ohio at 126 !!! Ky has two nat champs at NHSCA :) Heidorf , Shirkey ATM Brock Fausz and Stephen all place , Stephen still battling ,

Sam last man standing wins !!!!

Stephen wins again 10-5 , Stephen Myers is a sr All American , :) wrestling smart showing heart ,

"ATM "Austin Tyler Myers , NHSCA 220lb Sophmore National Champion and two time NHSCA Nat Champ , two x KY State Champ an Still ......undefeated wrestler ,

ATM beats Intermat 13 ranked wrestler in the nation at 220 Chekonis of New Jersey 3-1 ,

ATM sends his regards to all the Haters , the Kentuckian works his but of and the Mpire CC and KY has two brothers AA at nationals ....

Sean Fausz takes fifth , Brock Ervin wins beating Tutolo sp of Ohio at 126 !!! Ky has two nat champs at NHSCA :) Heidorf , Shirkey ATM Brock Fausz and Stephen all place , Stephen still battling ,

Sam last man standing wins !!!!

AWESOME!!! And congrats to your boys Mpire

Thanks , very very proud and happy Stephen has trained hard the last few weeks working through some pain and it payed of , strange before he left he put all his medals trophies and plaques back up in his room now I guess they can stay , can't ask for anything more , still think he should have went 145 + 3 and PH 140 , but its all good being a senior All American is one of the goals and things I have heard about in the sport for years , he proved everything he ever had to to everyone .

And Austin has trained harder than ever in the gym and whenever I could get them some mat time he still has room for improvement as far as wrestling goes and we will work on that , nice showing for Ky CC , nationals are a different world hard to wrestle perfect every match and figure out kids on the spot ,

Brock , Austin winning is huge as is any one who places there its unreal tough , now Austin has one goal left this yr an that's FARGO and to try and AA there . Back to work Monday for him .

• Upvote 1

Great job by coach B and Fausz handling the CC crew and big dog Trevor Thompson this week ,

Glad Stephen made the podium to keep everyone around another day to see some wrestling :)

It will benifit everyone you never know what you will learn or pick up watching the best of the best wrestle . Stephen says sr AA should get an extra day of spring break. Odd not seeing him in the rankings he worked so hard to be in for yrs , guess they wrote him off to quickly .

Tons of college coaches at NHSCA but in the intense environment it's hard to actually mingle and talk with them it seems

Congrats to Austin's bro and training partner Joe Hensley for his runner up spot in the fresh 220 class a hard close match he easily could have won losing by a point in a match with some odd calls , I see a bright future for him at Moeller .

Stephen advances 9-5 win over a NY stud Schoeffler sp ? Did himself proud one of the best matches of his life ! 5 slide byes people great shot defense and a good escape and he is a mat General .