legrider

State results

Another thing on malcahey's first match he was up 4-3 with 14 seconds left. They didn't start the clock and I'd say they wrestled for about ten seconds before they started it. Well in thT time the other kid got a reversal and back points. The whole WV corner is yelling the clock the clock. Well I dont know the rule for sure but I thought they had to start over from where the click was no points to either? But they didn't do that. They let the kid keep his reversal and bp points and put time back on the clock

That's terrible for Mason Smith, very tough kid and in my opinion best kid in the state at 98.  We've all been caught and we can all get beat on any given day.

That's terrible for Mason Smith, very tough kid and in my opinion best kid in the state at 98. We've all been caught and we can all get beat on any given day.

so true it happened to me before also.. But it actualy made me sick to my stomach today when it happened to him. He is such a great kid and wrestler. You get close to these kids and it just kills you when things happen like that. That's why we constantly tell these kids be ready anything can happen.

That stinks , Mason is a beast , head and arm is always a threat and a last ditch move for most kids , can happen to anyone , but yes hate to see it happen to such a dedicated hard working kid , best bet is to recover move on and show it was a fluke he has great jr high experience that will roll over into HS he will bounce back and have his day .

I always like to see the better wrestler win. Hard work, dedication, and skill should always win!

It's not the best wrestler who wins a tournament. It's the wrestler with the best tournament who wins.

Luckily and hopefully for these young men they will have plenty of future opportunities to compete.

70 holub-Horton 75 Tucker-yenter 80 roth-Hahn 86 whorton- wells 92 Ervin-kraeszig 98 cambron-Roberts 105 sheffer-caldco 113 Johnson-Oxford 121 Blanton-Holden 130 branch-eqal 140 andreoni-gamble 152 nichols-Cornett 168 smart-hille 190 ruber-Lawrence 230 priddy keairns

• Downvote 1

MOW has got to be Geordon Blanton he has absolutely dominated!

If you're there please fill in some of the holes 92, 98, 113, everything after 121.

Yeah sure there's some bias. But tell me who has dominated their class the way Geordon has? No one. The points anyone had scored on him are the points he gave them when he let them up. Pinned and teched all the way through. No one has had a better tourney.