170 meiman lost to canter by 1

Meiman beat baur

Baur beat Barrett three times

Canter beat jones solid

180.heiro beat pledger

Heiro stuck McDaniel

Matthews two close losses to heiro

195. Thompson x beat Conrad at the dragon

Connor Thompson is now at 95 and doing well (from Connor)

Wade beat noe in finals of dragon

Thompson x beat noe

220. Well... ATM is the man

Bobby Bryant has wrestled some 220 as well and looks tough

Hwt. Bobby looks to be the man

Troxell may test him a little

This is just some notable wins I have seen. Feel free to comment more, I'm just trying to help out ranger a little bit. Lord knows keeping up with all of those stats and searching for results must be tough. Thanks ranger you da man :)

See to me results of one match are not that applicable unless your doing a head to head in seeding. I try to look at tournament results and who all the guys wrestled. There are exceptions such as Bauer beating Barrtett 3 times then yes that's a pattern. Yet another example of a 1 on 1 match would be Nathan Ogg of Henry Clay pinning Brennon Boykin of Eastern in the first round of a tournament (I believe it was Woodford) but then Ogg finished 8th or 9th and Boykin went on to finish 4th in that tournament and has a 30-4 record to where Ogg is like 19-18.. Who would you say is better ? Boykin or Ogg... my point is I don't try to base facts off 1 match not in my 170 rankings anyway to me it's just a way of a tiebreaker when seeding for a tournament if there close..jmho

Another I would use is the Marcelli or however you pronounce his name beating myers ? bad call ? point is I'd bet the ranch on Myers in a best of 10 ..

I will say however slowride it's still great information to have and that you did a nice job on breaking everything down.

Nice rankings and breakdown I doubt anyone gets it perfect , and Ranger does a great job I'm just hassling him , and yeah you have to look at everything and even when you do there will always be someone with a pattern or example/ excuse for their picks that are usually their favs ,

Now I'm reall down on rankings Stephen gets put in 20th place on Intermat , gets a win against Cooper a win against Davis a win against Kordell ford and again against Coop all ranked above top eight in their state all projected placers all in as many weeks and he gets dropped , of course that's what you get from an Ohio based ranker when you

Beat Ohio ranked kids I guess, the old kY excuse that these days is a plus , I'm

Confused , your kids on a ky team beats Ohio top kids including their number 1 at 160 d1 twice and you get lowered , there is extreme bias and favoritism in some of the rankings it's sad actually . Kids give their al battle everyone do well and get dumped on , , it's all good ,

• Downvote 1

160 Stephen Myers , beat French 10 -4 , beat Globke 15-4 , 7-2 , beat Davis in OT , beat Kowall 5-2 , pinned Schramm ,beat Cooper 7-2 ,5-4 , beat Kordell Ford by 2 , pinned shwacter , teched Hamilton , twice in the same day leapfrogged a kid Saturday , and in finals of rumble , skipped school along with the other sr troublemakers and survived hell week ,

Scored a td against NCC and Boone Cty , recovered an onside kick that only a state champ could , had a great double leg takedown against Ryle ,pinned grey in the first got DQed against Boggs and got Fubared by ATM .

160 Stephen Myers , beat French 10 -4 , beat Globke 15-4 , 7-2 , beat Davis in OT , beat Kowall 5-2 , pinned Schramm ,beat Cooper 7-2 ,5-4 , beat Kordell Ford by 2 , pinned shwacter , teched Hamilton , twice in the same day leapfrogged a kid Saturday , and in finals of rumble , skipped school along with the other sr troublemakers and survived hell week ,

Scored a td against NCC and Boone Cty , recovered an onside kick that only a state champ could , had a great double leg takedown against Ryle ,pinned grey in the first got DQed against Boggs and got Fubared by ATM .

Dont forget he got up twice and made dad bacon and eggs

Yeah , I must have slept through that one , but ATM does make everyone breakfast about every other weekend , Stephen however lacking energy for anything resembling a house hold chore is a great older brother for the most part . And does give everyone something to laugh at with his Pre warmup ritual .