Slow ride

Top 8 in every weight class

Agnew is from Caldwell county ky. And he pinned that kid from boone at the beginning of the 2nd period after already being up by almost 10 points and i believe Agnew has a very good shot with ending up in the finals

At 145 or 152? Hasn't he wrestled both this year?

D. Lampe came out on a mission.  I was standing beside the mat.  Even when he gashed his head open he never stopped pressuring Cooper.  Did anyone hear if he got stitches?  It look pretty bad.

I thought Agnew was at 152.

Agnew is from Caldwell county ky. And he pinned that kid from boone at the beginning of the 2nd period after already being up by almost 10 points and i believe Agnew has a very good shot with ending up in the finals

That was only his 5th match after a 3 year layoff ..Give him until state and he will be a top 5 contender... I said runner up just in region 6 .. If Agnew gets to wrestle are number 1's in region 6 either Kevin Cooper or Stephen Myers.. Only 2 words to say to Agnew ... Good Luck

I will say however Agnew is very good ! 

Binder also gave up 2 penalty points right away after reversing him. Lawsons tough and so is binder they both wrestled a great match. Wasnt wise of lawson trying that move on a good wrestler. kevin also didnt look his best I see him beating lampe solid at state

Frederick Agyeman Franklin County gave Agnew a tough match in Finals of Capital City Classic. Agyeman was leading and Agnew got a reversal in the last 15 secs IIRC.

Going out on a limb maybe but I doubt any kid who has not wrestled in the last three yrs has a shot at finals at state , or at making it out of a match with Stephen or Kevin .

If you're talking about my quote about Shoerer I said runner up in are region 6 at 152 not state lol ....... I do think he has a chance to place top 8 though. He's looked good for not having wrestled.

Also yes the match between Agnew and Agyeman was the best match at the Capital Classic. I thought Agnew should have won MOW

Ok i don't know how much indepth I could talk about all the weight classes,so i will do the only one I know. 106 -first thing I know is Jake Burroughs is not getting the respect he deserves.The kid is 35-0 and beat Vega.For those of you that don't know much about jake he was only the best ele.school wrestler ever in this state. 5 state titles.He battled some heath issues the past couple of years and seems to be turning it back on.Scaggs-another wrestler that has been around since birth( lol).Bindner,Scaggs and Burroughs have been  wrestling each other for 10 yrs now.All haveing wins against each other.AJ and Jake wrestled their very first match ever against each other when they were barely out of diapers.So all of these 3 could beat each other on any given day.Another wrestler that has a big shot is Vega.3 yrs ago when AJ and Vega were team mates I told many people to watch out for this kid at middle school state.Well he didn't do as well as I talked him up,but he seams to have turned things around in a big way.I was right just a little late.Next - lawson has been very tough only 2 losses and both I believe in OT to rangers #1 ranked kid(simpson) and Bindner.Then, and these are in no order,Simpson.I have not seen him but only heard he beat Lawson in ot ,so he must be tough.Now for region 1,they have 2 of rangers top 3-ward-thacker.But the one more people talk about is Sheffer(I know bindner and lawson have both beat sheffer but they were close).So all 3 of these must be very close in talent(reg. 2).I have now given 9 kids at 106 and I will give you one more Roth. Of these 10, i think you could wrestle state 5 times and get 5 different winners.I think 106 is the most wide open wt. class.there may be some more 6's so if anyone knows any kids that fit with these 10 feel free to jump in.

I agree, Colin Roth has a shot.  His experience/age could just pay off.  He's a very technical, strong and athletic wrestler.  He just always seems to do something knucklehead in the big matches.  Love Scheffer, just think he's too light to fight this year though he could very well prove me wrong.  I'm going with Bindner or Vega.  Going to come down to who wants it more.  I know someone who wants it real bad.

Ok i don't know how much indepth I could talk about all the weight classes,so i will do the only one I know. 106 -first thing I know is Jake Burroughs is not getting the respect he deserves.The kid is 35-0 and beat Vega.For those of you that don't know much about jake he was only the best ele.school wrestler ever in this state. 5 state titles.He battled some heath issues the past couple of years and seems to be turning it back on.Scaggs-another wrestler that has been around since birth( lol).Bindner,Scaggs and Burroughs have been wrestling each other for 10 yrs now.All haveing wins against each other.AJ and Jake wrestled their very first match ever against each other when they were barely out of diapers.So all of these 3 could beat each other on any given day.Another wrestler that has a big shot is Vega.3 yrs ago when AJ and Vega were team mates I told many people to watch out for this kid at middle school state.Well he didn't do as well as I talked him up,but he seams to have turned things around in a big way.I was right just a little late.Next - lawson has been very tough only 2 losses and both I believe in OT to rangers #1 ranked kid(simpson) and Bindner.Then, and these are in no order,Simpson.I have not seen him but only heard he beat Lawson in ot ,so he must be tough.Now for region 1,they have 2 of rangers top 3-ward-thacker.But the one more people talk about is Sheffer(I know bindner and lawson have both beat sheffer but they were close).So all 3 of these must be very close in talent(reg. 2).I have now given 9 kids at 106 and I will give you one more Roth. Of these 10, i think you could wrestle state 5 times and get 5 different winners.I think 106 is the most wide open wt. class.there may be some more 6's so if anyone knows any kids that fit with these 10 feel free to jump in.

I agree

I was gonna post a top 8 for you guys in all weight classes with write ups for each weight but as I say time and again to the region one guys, it is very hard to rank kids without watching them wrestle. If you guys really want me to dig through the results and give you something akin to what I give region 1 let me know, otherwise I am not putting forth the effort.

Top eight each class is hard , top 10 or 25 or 50 in state would be cool ,but meaningless , top 5 in each class by class would be interesting ,

I would say in a few days everyone may have a clearer or foggier picture of top kids in each class .

I was gonna post a top 8 for you guys in all weight classes with write ups for each weight but as I say time and again to the region one guys, it is very hard to rank kids without watching them wrestle. If you guys really want me to dig through the results and give you something akin to what I give region 1 let me know, otherwise I am not putting forth the effort.

You do a fantastic job on your rankings but it is hard without not having seen everyone. I'm only doing one weight class and I find new information almost daily.

I had the top at 106 done with write up after about 20 minutes of frustrating research. I tried to copy and paste it to word so I could finish it later but as these things always do, it glitched on me and I lost everything again. Some highlights of that though was I had that McCreary Central kid ranked first followed by Lawson with 3 region 1 guys in the top 8 (Sheffer, Ward, and Thacker obviously. Don't sleep on Wes Gray either)

I had the top at 106 done with write up after about 20 minutes of frustrating research. I tried to copy and paste it to word so I could finish it later but as these things always do, it glitched on me and I lost everything again. Some highlights of that though was I had that McCreary Central kid ranked first followed by Lawson with 3 region 1 guys in the top 8 (Sheffer, Ward, and Thacker obviously. Don't sleep on Wes Gray either)

I love sheffer, but I hate to say it, he isnt going to be able to make a run this year.

I have had a lot of guys who have actually seen the wrestlers tell me that Sheffer isn't gonna win the region but I learned in my time you never sleep on the Union kid. (Luke Ervin, Brock Ervin, Thomas Buckman, etc)

At 182, I don't believe Pledger finished in the top 4 at The Dragon. Chamblee is definitely number 1. McDaniel is clearly number 2. I think it is anyone's guess for number three, although I have my own opinion.

Pledger beat McDaniels at JCTC didn't he?? And the only reason he didn't place top 4 is because he got injured

I think, Kevin , Jayce ,Stephen , are top dogs no order or whatever regardless of win loss whatever this yr , it's body of work + Stephen has done quite a lot and in more than one style even though it wasn't all in Ky he will be mentioned when top dogs come up in the future . Bryant looks as if he could be a great college wrestler if he chose that path doesn't have their record or cred but I admire srs monsters and wrestler/ football players , Rearic has impressed me as a wrestler and a leader and If i put all the srs on one team he's the captains captain ,just seems smart with a touch of devious ,Ph , Dominic L is a sr I think but not sure , French , Canter , Clay and certainly Lane Jones and Hiero are all worthy of being among the top wrestlers and I know there Are more I just touched on some .i think my top four were Solid and the winner of Canter Jones Chamberle nabs the 5th spot . Only Srs

Now there's Boston who will end up in no mans land sort of like Stephen but not as many moves one of the best but there will be that ? But it won't matter he gets it done .

Not sure how many Blackwell has won or if he is a sr if so he belongs on the list if not he will be .

Ky is golden they have Brock a possible 5 timer and ATM a 220lb possible 4 timer , and all they have done and will do , when you shine just as bright outside of the state as you do in it it's gold.