Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

Jefferson County Tournament

Let me guess you go to trinity? LOL. And yes I did Leave out rupp, my bad it should be at 152

1. Lampe

2. Rupp

3. Smith

4. Keller

Wow you have Fultz beating Pledger at 172 hmm guess that's why they have the matches !

Wow you have Fultz beating Pledger at 172 hmm guess that's why they have the matches !

oops this was supposed to to louwrestler or whatever screenname the rankings were done by

LOL-- have to love the picks, as it's funny the names that are NOT listed. Not saying some of those guys aren't good or deserve to be there, but really?? Unless you are planning on quite a few upsets, some interesting things are going to be happening at Moore this weekend.

He won the wrestle off vs. French?

Then I must say Tyler should be the favorite to win it all and place top 3 at state. Maybe a potential to be in the finals with myers.

How would you like it, if you were a #1 or #2 seed and drew Tyler first match because he hasn't wrestled all year to be seated ? that would stink. LOL. What Tyler did( a freshman,off for a month) and coming back to beat a wrestler as good as French( a Senior) is amazing.If Tyler wrestled year round like say a Mark Hall,we may all forget we ever heard of Mark.Tyler just loves football and he is dam good at that too. I hope St. X can find a way to get them both in the line-up.

• Upvote 1

Im sure they will find a way. If it was Lampe at 45?, Lampe at 52?, Tyler at 60?, French at 70?, Pledger at 82?, Bauer at 95?, Now that would be a line up hard to beat. But thats only if i guess.

the only flnallists i know of are Crawley, C. Barrett, S. Barrett, Noe from Southern and Lawrence 285 PRP. also Ch. Edwards and Aguilar PRP going for 3rd and McIntosh PRP going for 5th