Sign in to follow this  
lasttakedown

Lafayette

Top teams are:

Walton, Trinity and Moore all 3 top 10 teams

Thank you for the motivation.....I like Lafayette, Franklin Co. , Henry Clay and Fern Creek to make a lot of noise too....!!!!

Heard Fern Creek is pretty tough, and if Laf. gets healthy they will be too. Saw where Franklin Co. is kind of hit and miss with a couple of tough kids. The Ageyman kid is really good, should do well this year, Clay seems to be on his game, but looks out if shape. Time will tell.

Most bracket format tournaments don't necessarily favor a good dual team....Matchups, seedings and how deep.......Lots of parity among 8 or 9 teams in here ....Who has the most firepower into the quarters and semis usually will determine a winner....sometimes you get finals separating those top 5 teams....Matchups will be the key and what round these matchups occur.....This tournament lineup is solid, but lacks the powerhouse teams like Campbell Co, Union, Simon Kenton, Woodford and a few others. It is loaded with some great talent that hit the podium at state last year. Should be an awesome day of wrestling with the best Silent Auction, Hospitality Room and Tournament Directors around.....If you are in the Lexington area, we invite you all out to one of the best tournaments around !

Alright I am going to gives this a shot.

Roth WV

Denslow Male

Klein FC

Whalen HC

Rearic Laf

Matheny Lou Tr

Vega FC

Duncan Lou Tr

Odoms Chr Co

Schults N.H.

Hernandez HC

Heidorf Lou Tr

Lannum Dan

Wright Bo Co

Tuduri HC

Brown WV

Agyeman Fr Co

Barton Lou Tr

Newcomer Mont Co

Kahl Lou Tr

Matlock Chr Co

FC

Polley Chr Co

Clay Fr Co

Jones WV

Green Laf

Mcllrath Mont Co

Agyeman Fr Co

Smith Lou Tr

Cox FC

Lopez Jtown

Pina Fr Co

Schwartz And Co

Miozza Lou Tr

L Jones WV

Wilbanks Moore

Moore HC

Fultz Lou Tr

McDaniel Moore

Parrott N Har

Fooks Bour co

Stickrod Lou Tr

Fair Mad Co

Miller Scott

Overstreet PT

Floyd Central

Cooper HC

Rebolledo Fr Co

Purvis Mont Co

Whaley Moore

Heavy

Bryant Lou Tr

Lord FC

Porter Dan

Miskel Grant

Roth has been going 113

Whalen cannot go 113....120 is the lowest he can go this year

You left out Hall from Moore at 113

Hernandez brothers have been going 113

Torgeson from Lafayette will play a part at 120

Angel Vasquez will surprise everyone at 126 from Lafayette

Jimmy Kaindu is a name you will hear lots about...trust me....Lafayette 132 or 138

Blaze Tremblay from Lafayette 138 or 145

Jon Green was still at 152 last time out....

Jacob Marshall will be another to watch out for at 160 from Lafayette

Transfer Sam Quigney at 170...bumped up for now to fill Jackson Avant's spot

Landon Young or Michael Moaga at 285....2 very good Hvy's from Lafayette

You left out Caleb Austin at 120....Should be a factor as well !!!!

Didnt moore's hall beat rearic in the rumble finals?

Yes sir....beat him 2-1

Fatboy has got some game! He may have left a few out (which he conceded) but let the tourney commence and we will compare his predictions after the dust settles. I bet he's got more than a couple right.

One of my favorite wrestlers, Clay Brown has been going 145 so far this year....I could see him go to 138 for this, but I bet he takes a shot at 145 !!!!.

My three other picks are the Agyeman brothers at 132 and 152....Frederick and Roderick.....and then Tevon Clay....watch out, he can go !!!!!

I agree. He decided to concentrate on getting ready academically for college. I respect his decision but totally do not agree with it. His academics were fine. Let's just say he would easily clear for college and already has a scholarship. We will be fine at that class.

One of my favorite wrestlers, Clay Brown has been going 145 so far this year....I could see him go to 138 for this, but I bet he takes a shot at 145 !!!!.

My three other picks are the Agyeman brothers at 132 and 152....Frederick and Roderick.....and then Tevon Clay....watch out, he can go !!!!!

clay wrestled 138 for coaches classic last weekend but is going 145 for lafayette. looking forward to that bracket.

I figured that this thread would be blowing up tonight. All I hear is crickets...Chirping...... How did the seeds work out? Who's going where? Any surprises?