firemans34

Raider Rumble observations

All I'm saying is Cooper will beat him. Cooper had a tough time at Ironman.

I am glad to hear the young man has his head on straight, is respectful, and grounded.

All I'm saying is Cooper will beat him. Cooper had a tough time at Ironman.

I am glad to hear the young man has his head on straight, is respectful, and grounded.

????

No idea why some people argue against points that were never made and things that were never stated, inferred, imagined, nor thought.

Well it was you who started throwing out your opinion about how Steph would do against the top 4 Ohio kids or iron man when really your point and goal was to assault his shine because you think Cooper will beat him , neither of which have to do with the Rumble ,obviously Stephen has done better at The Iron Man in a much Much tougher class , He has never

Gotten techd or pinned in HS ever and trust me pal Daily couldn't tech Stephen on his best and Stephens worst day , no one in that class could as you will find out in a couple weeks , your inferiority complex and fear Is showing throwing out others names who have nothing to do with the subject when you really are hoping to sway opinion or by some magical means change a fact or outcome , why mention Ohio kids one of which I know for a fact looked up to Stephen for years and others he has beaten and even more who no one can beat and are bigger who he trained with for years , when your real concern is Stephen and Kevin ,your agenda didn't remain hidden very long no need to down someone just state your opinion , and don't worry there's a good chance everyone gets their wish , Merry X mas

So the rumble is over but in the aftermath , CC and Ryle have their dual a sort of one on one rumble leftover or dessert .

Jcb0577 what are your outlooks on match ups HS I can't fathom grade school or jr high right now I'm too busy crying because my son cannot beat four kids in Ohio and nkawtg135 doesn't love him anymore because Cooper didnt place at Iron Man So theres no way Stephen could And winning little tournys like the Rumble don't matter anymore . Bwahahahahahahahahumbug .

Is Erdman wrestling tomorrow or is he chillin with me hashing over all the recent wrestling events of the year , hope he wrestles . Mat time is king , get this boy some good NyQuil or whatever they give kids these days and get him Better , Let's talk Football and watch the little guys CC has a brute on their jr high team an that's what his nickname Is if he were a mutant his name would be BRUTE he smashes people , and he doesn't seem to have an ounce of sympathy in him he is a Monsterous Brute bent on destroying everyone And he can wrestle some as well making him even deadlier . Austin wrestled a kid from CC a lot like him at KY grade school states think his name was Hamilton or something like that .

I know it's not the place but seriously the Rumble after party didn't end untill about 9 Sunday night . CC kids are still the wildest bunch ever . They Even bring their entourage with them I guess Public school does have its advantages .

Wrong , he made them at 160 ,20 th and is certified for 145 , should be in the 152s between about 10 and 17 .Or a bit higher at 145 .

Either way , good stuff for a fat boy , guarantee he's the chubbiest 160 in the top 20 lol

I take it back Lowe isn't a complete Tool

No ATM , ??????Saw some at 220 that have not even wrestled yet and will not be 220 ???

Actually what about Brock , a place at Iron Man usually gets you some love , that's wrong .

Oh well at least he came through and gave his favorite sr a bit of love his last yr , all is forgiven.

Now he has made his mark on all three top nat rankings . A decent but hectic and chaotic Career in HS for my baby boy , victim to outside forces he couldn't see understand or control , always shot to be the best in early days with the goal of being amongst them , not bad for a kid who wouldn't put down the pig skin and missed most of last yr either , he's probably the only sr in the bunch who saw the end zone this yr probably the only one period , lol

Live is good , God Bless

And oh yeah Bucksman he handled the Oh num 4/3 by well more than a major he would beat your oh D1 num 1 handily and he's at 16 160 , just sayin , Anyday

Not a real 160 he should be ranked at 152 or 145 he will never wrestle anywhere near 160 his first yrs in college if ever ,. Pretty tough on Ky I think Brock for sure and fairly high , then Cooper and Austin Jayce and Fausz deserve a look . Austin with limited but successful history in HS and his summer success seems to have gotten slighted but he's not a real 220 on that level so what can you say . Cooper with one bad showing gets hammered ???? It takes more than a bad day to knock someone down usually .Fausz just needs a little more big tourny wins or to run into a couple studs and knock em off duiring the yr he can only wrestle who he runs into.same for everyone , Jayce kind of in the same spot as Fausz but not a great showing at I M but good enough I think ,

I'm betting USA is a bit more loving to Kentucky , except I think the rankers look at each other a bit .

Didn't see Napoleon jr or any of the Louisville lips on there either, what's this world coming too , don't these people watch television .

You would think that pinning the #11 ranked guy (Kemerer) in 50 seconds and taking the #1 ranked guy (Dance) into the final period 0-0 would earn Brock a ranking. That's pretty harsh.

• Upvote 1

Yes it's very harsh Brock should not only be ranked but probably top ten . Surely between 5 and 15 , it doesn't make any sense at all , he came in 5 th at Iron man didn't he that seems like

It almost puts him top ten auto a pin against a num 11 !!!! and , Dance has been around the top forever not really growing very much a good showing against him should earn some credit .Brock got love on the other ranking but lets see what happens this weekend with USA he should get his due there . As should everyone .

Blackwell and Boston would be the others make a list Boston has the past but cannot have close matches against unranked kids to get ranked but to me a win is a win 1 point or 15 doesn't matter . Blackwell DNP at I man and the lightweights are so loaded that the rankings could probably change week to week let alone over a few months , their eventual matchup seems to be an epic event perhaps one of two this season . Perhaps three With a clash of last yrs state champs at 195 and 220 , being the eventual marquee match at state , the best for last a sr returning champ stud and a soph with the shot for four , there's your story book match up , the age of the big boys is upon you Ky enjoy it . The boredom of those weights in recent yrs is over , saw a much improved Thompson this weekend at 220 at least he appeared that way for 1 period , think he lands high on the podium at 220 .

Still miffed about the eye poking bs I saw all weekend at the rumble and last yr surprised it goes unchecked in Ky .Felt like I was watching old

Matches of Flair Vs Steamboat back at grandmas house as a kid , oh how grandma loved hating Flair , only difference is grandmas great grand younguns were over eye pokes long ago and they generally just piss someone off and end with someone getting embarrassed .

You would think that pinning the #11 ranked guy (Kemerer) in 50 seconds and taking the #1 ranked guy (Dance) into the final period 0-0 would earn Brock a ranking. That's pretty harsh.

When I looked at the bracket to see how Brock fared against Dance it is listed as a pin, so I checked the score sheet posted on trackwrestling and it shows scoring by Dance in the 2nd period and 3rd and for Brock an escape in the 3rd. Does anyone know for sure how the match went, would like to watch on video if its posted anywhere.

Good luck to the KY Boys!

Someone asked the other day why people aren't talking on here.........I believe the answer to that question is that Mpire takes over every topic. Makes me not want to get on here much anymore.....just my opionion (which I'm sure Mpire will have one too!).

Someone asked the other day why people aren't talking on here.........I believe the answer to that question is that Mpire takes over every topic. Makes me not want to get on here much anymore.....just my opionion (which I'm sure Mpire will have one too!).

People ARE talking in here....it's early !!!!

Mpire gets the talk in here going....He has his opinions and I usually agree with him....Just telling it like it is !!!!

Irish Wrestler....my advice to you....ADD your input....

Thank goodness for Mpire......You have to admit....He is one man with a passion for his sons and the sport of wrestling.....Looking forward to seeing him at Male this weekend !

Didn't think I took over every thread , I do post on ones that have to do with rankings and tournys my kids are at and some other things that interest me such as the Iron Man sometimes being serious sometimes having fun as for rankings I do not know everyone so I do not post about kids I do not know an there are good kids i have not heard of the kid from x my son wrestled this past weekend was very good "he will not beat him " but he is good I call it as I see it as well ,

I have been on here days on end with very little going on and tried to keep things going I brought up topics to keep interest and tried to take up for the kids in ky I know are good even those my kids may have to wrestle yet I know are good and had their fans / people blast me / us been bashed by some

From day 1 for moving to Ky and moving again even by people on our own team who are supposed to be their coaches ,and get to hear parents smack talking to parents of my kids teammates etc etc i do post a lot on certain threads others I do not bother with they do not concern or have anything to do with me or us, to make a long story short

Yes Thirdround looking forward to Male this weekend should be good and the CC kids will get to see some different kids and hopefully styles from Louisville and Indy .

I hear they have some good middleweights and I hope to see some good matches .Hopefully people enjoy and are entertained , I have been so far this year and i am

Enjoying my sons sr yr there are always some good matches in any tourny in ky I expect there will be some at Male , I will refrain from a long drawn out argument with Irish because I do post to much Lol best of luck to everyone have a safe yr .

Didn't think I took over every thread , I do post on ones that have to do with rankings and tournys my kids are at and some other things that interest me such as the Iron Man sometimes being serious sometimes having fun as for rankings I do not know everyone so I do not post about kids I do not know an there are good kids i have not heard of the kid from x my son wrestled this past weekend was very good "he will not beat him " but he is good I call it as I see it as well ,

I have been on here days on end with very little going on and tried to keep things going I brought up topics to keep interest and tried to take up for the kids in ky I know are good even those my kids may have to wrestle yet I know are good and had their fans / people blast me / us been bashed by some

From day 1 for moving to Ky and moving again even by people on our own team who are supposed to be their coaches ,and get to hear parents smack talking to parents of my kids teammates etc etc i do post a lot on certain threads others I do not bother with they do not concern or have anything to do with me or us, to make a long story short

Yes Thirdround looking forward to Male this weekend should be good and the CC kids will get to see some different kids and hopefully styles from Louisville and Indy .

I hear they have some good middleweights and I hope to see some good matches .Hopefully people enjoy and are entertained , I have been so far this year and i am

Enjoying my sons sr yr there are always some good matches in any tourny in ky I expect there will be some at Male , I will refrain from a long drawn out argument with Irish because I do post to much Lol best of luck to everyone have a safe yr .

They need to meet you in person Mpire.......You are one good guy.......I mean that........always smiling ! I think sometimes things get twisted in here by people who love to stir the pot...They are considered TROLLS.......Keep on telling it like it is....it's refreshing......and NEVER lose the passion........See ya Saturday !!!!!

Don't know how good I am but I love sports and wrestling and my kids , should be there sooner or later hopefully for the whole tourny , Most fun I have is talking to the kids about training and wrestling or any sport met a big heavy from Larue who had an injured shoulder this past weekend , great kid felt bad for him seeing everyone go for his obvious injury think his name was Bell , good luck to him

He has the sise to do well but said he had taken off a while tough road ahead for an injured guy . Seen my kids in that spot it sucks .

I enjoy reading Mpire's posts. He's proud of his sons, no shame in that. He's passionate about the sport and probably knows more about high school wrestling on the national stage than anyone else on here. Like him or not, you have to atleast respect that.

People ARE talking in here....it's early !!!!

Mpire gets the talk in here going....He has his opinions and I usually agree with him....Just telling it like it is !!!!

Irish Wrestler....my advice to you....ADD your input....

Thank goodness for Mpire......You have to admit....He is one man with a passion for his sons and the sport of wrestling.....Looking forward to seeing him at Male this weekend !

I do add my input when I think it is necessary. Like I said in my post it was my opionion and everyone doesn't always have the same one. That is what makes this a great site. Also, I am not a Troll :unsure: I am a :ph34r: lol!

Have a great day everyone!

Here's a long annoying post .

Great duals last night between Ryle and CC , had a massive breakdown of most weights , phone died , lost all my post , anyway Adams from Ryle is a beast , Ryle has some very good lightweights and came out guns blazing to take an early lead , jake Erdman is tough and focused as is CC Sparh Erdman takes the win and I believe Sparh is dropping. It who knows things start changing around 126 or so Fausz gets a major and the momentum shifts towards CC hamilton gets a big win for cc

woods and Belk come out in a very physical match but both appear undersised for 152 Belk more so in my opinion he's a good aggressive kid but needs to be 145 or put on about 5 or 10 lbs for 52 woods gets the pin , CC 138 got a pin a well earning his spot and improving as the yr goes on .S Myers comes out and scores in about 1. 2 sec and after a good match gets the pin afte someone from

Ryles bench yelled stick em , guess he thought they were yelling at him .

Turner and Meiman really annoyed me at 170 turner seemed to be going for pins rather than wrestling and was giving up easy points to Meiman , and after waiting all yr to see Meiman after he had a good yr last yr with no disrespect intended at all I was not impressed I saw nothing that would really set him apart or make him standout he is only a fresh I think and that says a lot he's a strong physical kid but from a wrestling point of view I didn't see any explosiveness or any technique or moves that will set him apart , not blasting on him at all he beat a stud kid but I expected more , Turner flat out wrestled poorly and I like him a lot and Meiman beat him fairly easily but their match could be a lot. Closer . I know Meiman is loved at Ryle so don't bite my head off he is very good I just wanted to see more . Mathews continues to impress think he got the pin he stayed focused and did bs job well , and Ryles 195 came out against the jr high st champ Graziani another annoying match to me the Ryle kid had better movement which led to his win but threw some dirty elbow shots on top with a lead that pulled me away from being any sort of fan of his , Graziani another kid I like but needs a whole lot of drilling and work which pisses me off because all he needs to do is grab Someone and do it like his 220 teammate , if you can't shoot how can you win he's not to big to shoot and I mean shoot properly , Or slide bye arm drag anything pummeling will

Not win a match , not being a jerk I just get mad when I meet a kid that has ability but doesn't use it .has to work on bottom as well ,

220 was an interesting match Austin from cc needs a little work as well looks a bit rusty on his feet as far as drags and the like but has good shots and throw byes / punch throughs although his finish is off against certain types of wrestlers ref awarded the pin at the end of the second but after some debate fom the Ryle coaches they say time

Was up and ATM gets the tech , making him very nasty , he wouldn't even stay in school today he lost his pin streak and now he is thinking about protesting to the khsaa he even kicked the dog on the way out to school today I didn't say a word except bad dog ,and I kicked him

Too . I like the Ryle 220 something about him he fought off the pins earlier at the cost of his own comfort , I have been on the bad end of Austin's turns it sucks .

On to the Hvys Ryles hvy comes out get the early lead 5 to 3 I think but as is the case hvy matches have big swings when it's close both guys appeared to be big hvys close to limit Nick Sinclair gets the outside trip puts the Ryle guy on his back where he never recovers last match ends up a pin for CC , CC gets the win with a little cushion after trailing in the beginning , good fun for all the kids but still hard to get a fix on an overall not knowi f where everyone will end up .not the excitement of last yrs dual witnRyle that they won in the last match but a good time , Ryle has bright spots Adams Erdman and some other lightweights , cant think of the redheads name but he was BA future studs in Belk and Meiman , have to say Adams impressed

Me Most along with the ripped up red headed kid And J Erdman has the focus needed to be great I will have to see him wrestle some

Better kids to gauge just how good he is ,

CC is tough all over with some weak spots or guys that need to improve and can I should say but tough in the middle and young at both ends , I could see them being very dominant next yr in the upper weights 95 220 and Hvy if these guys work together .