Sign in to follow this  
Wrasslr

Covington Catholic to start Wrestling in 2013

Apparently there has been a club started on the Youth level already.  How quickly can they build a contender?  How much of a factor will being the only private school in northern Kentucky be?

I have talked to administrators at Cov Cath and not only are they starting their program they believe they have their coach already as well. I would know because I inquired about the position.

It's not Barnes. It mighht have been last time around but this time it is not him. I know several names that applied for the position and interviewed. They should be announcing the position after the state tournament since the coach is currently coaching another Northern Kentucky school.

It's not Barnes. It mighht have been last time around but this time it is not him. I know several names that applied for the position and interviewed. They should be announcing the position after the state tournament since the coach is currently coaching another Northern Kentucky school.

Seems like you have the insight, are you gonna share or were you asked to keep tight lipped on who it is?

• Downvote 1

I know that Bankamper interviewed for the position some time ago