Sign in to follow this  
mat-king

160 top 8

He did this week after certifying but he should be able to drop after Xmas :)/>

In case anyone Is wondering he is planning on going 152 at GMVA and Maybe Fairfield probably 160 everything else sooooooooo

:)/> there you go ,

Trying to get him to go 52 at the Rumble !

Mike I did wrestle at 152 today. I was just wanting to know about what people thought of 160 with SM being there and a few other good kids up top. Was going to post one about 152 but never got to it.

Well GOO I see what your getting at , it's not my call to discuss what goes on but its just what I overheard the COACH and STEPHEN discussing nothing special for him or US that everyone can sqwauk about , I heard that same talk at MOE when he was a fresh ,funny thing is he was the only kid who made weight all yr long but still got bumped now and then so the coaches could punish a kid from another school who they had tried to recruit but stayed at their public school .

I saw a lot of bumping around last yr I'm sure there may be less this yr as things seem set a bit early but I would think a kid who can go 145 or any weight lower than his would have a choice to do so if he wanted or more importantly The coach wanted him to as is probably the case

Now more importantly ,GMVA 152 no one would want to wrestle up in such a tough tourny but actually , if all the 152 possibilities are there it's the toughest class anyone in KY will ever wrestle in this yr it will not have the best wrestler but it will be the most stacked in the tournament .look at who's there and figure it out state champs from all over .

Mike I did wrestle at 152 today. I was just wanting to know about what people thought of 160 with SM being there and a few other good kids up top. Was going to post one about 152 but never got to it.

I thought maybe it was due to the fact Ranger had you ranked at 160. Kenny do you think you will stay at 152?

Well GOO I see what your getting at , it's not my call to discuss what goes on but its just what I overheard the COACH and STEPHEN discussing nothing special for him or US that everyone can sqwauk about , I heard that same talk at MOE when he was a fresh ,funny thing is he was the only kid who made weight all yr long but still got bumped now and then so the coaches could punish a kid from another school who they had tried to recruit but stayed at their public school .

I saw a lot of bumping around last yr I'm sure there may be less this yr as things seem set a bit early but I would think a kid who can go 145 or any weight lower than his would have a choice to do so if he wanted or more importantly The coach wanted him to as is probably the case

Now more importantly ,GMVA 152 no one would want to wrestle up in such a tough tourny but actually , if all the 152 possibilities are there it's the toughest class anyone in KY will ever wrestle in this yr it will not have the best wrestler but it will be the most stacked in the tournament .look at who's there and figure it out state champs from all over .

So no Stephen vs Bo Jordan matchup?

Stephen certified and can wrestle 145 and is a great wrestler , Bo probably barely certified for 160 and is possibly the best wrestler in the country perhaps ever and has had advantages few if any in the sport have ever had , I doubt anyone in ky at any weight could beat him. , and that means Anyone ever . Will you ask that question of anyone else . I doubt it .But who knows he could go 160 . Perhaps some of your teams kids would like to wrestle up two classes to wrestle Stephen or Austin , but I doubt you would ask that question of them .Gmva Is no joke and probably the toughest tournament on CC schedule and one of the toughest in Ohio I doubt many kids if any will be wrestling a couple up from their cert weight there unless they are filling spots . And I'm sure 52 will be tough enough with all the possibilities there .Hopefully Stephen goes 52 at the Rumble like everyone wants him to .

Will you ask that question of anyone else .

Stephen is the only one with the credentials to make an interesting and competitive matchup. I'd ask cooper if he was wrestling 60 for most of the year. Like most fans I like to see great wrestlers compete against each other.

Well maybe you know ridemout but I heard his coach ask him if he wanted to Go 52 for the Rumble when they were looking at his cert chart . He did cert for 45 so he probably could have at the time of the conversation , not sure after this past weekend once again . Stephen has wrestled Bo before bumping up , it was 9- 2 or something a lot closer than the tech he handed you when he bumped up the yr before last his soph yr ,

Credentials do not really mean that much when talking about top notch or the very best kids that are in all actuallity two weight classes above you ,

As I said no one now or ever in the state could beat Bo and few could make it a match and very few ever in Ohio could have made it a match with him at this point either , Bo is a 19 yr phenom who lives breathes sleeps and eats nothing but wrestling . Gladd Stephen and Austin got to wrestle with him and many close to him In their early years , you cant and do not have to admitt or be abl to beat everyone but Stephen will wrestle whoever he has to o whoever is in his class on whatever day , and yes everyone likes watching great match ups , and how eager so many in Ohio and even in KY it seems people are to see Steph wrestle someone he may not or cannot beat .

Funny I thought everyone wanted him at 52 for Gmva . Mr CC / ridemout you should probably be glad he's not shooting for 45 or you would be setting on the bench or bumping around yourself .

Surprised you know so much about the team you seem preoccupied with boards and weights , perhaps you should be more concerned about training and being able to stay in the room .

As I Said before its not my place to say what goes on with the team , PAUL trust me it's not your place to worry about Stephen or Austin just worry about yourself and I must say I have never seen a kid on any team try and play their teammates as much as you ever I think every coach can look up and see what a kid certified for I'm not sure but I am sure it's not your place to announce anything to anyone , I wonder what you tell or say behind everyone's back with the things you say so openly hahah as I said your obvious .

Lol no not publicly or any other way threatening anyone just saying its probably not any kids place on a team to discuss his teammates weight where he goes or even what he does it's simply not the way things are done or appropriate , you do not see many kids on here saying where their teammates can or cannot go on any date and I find it stranger even yet that he would know when Stephen himself is not sure .

Riding time I didn't see a threat in there any where maybe a few facts , and I would like to say I would like to see ridemout wrestle Bo I'm sure he's within range weight wise lol I think he was asked before not to comment on his teammates and Stephens choice Of weight class obviously impacting his future makes his posts suspect , starting from weeks back when he chose to have different usernames and start commenting on who does what and who goes where riding the fence is a hard job you get splinters in your butt sometimes , there are people on this site who know exactly what I'm talking about and they are classy unlike you , if you read anything the wrong way sorry but if your just trying to start crap and jump, have at it .

In the meantime don't accuse anyone of doing things they are not it simply makes you a liar as well , and thanks I never considered myself classy but I do take up for kids and have many times go the one I asked not to post about my boys anymore weeks ago but obviously he enjoys playing the game , so with my limited knowledge of wrestling I will enjoy the great match this weekend if he and young Mr Danichek get to meet up but who knows he's a bit smaller than Ridemout .

Trust me my kids do not comment on their team their teammates their weights their plans or anything else to do with them on a public forum and I do not see to many kids who do .

I would also like to apologise to everyone I argued with while taking up for a certain someone . Feel free to say i told you so ,it's just nature to take up for a kid but when he cannot appreciate it and do what he is asked then he is obviously asking for all the heat he gets . Particularly when he starts dragging down the team he's supposed to be leading .

Now does anyone else care to chime in or comment or ask a questions i feel very open at the moment .

Mpire, good luck to your boys this season. Im looking forward to seeing some amazing things watching them. Hopefully this season lands one a Div 1 scholarship, and the other the second championship in the building of a dynasty,

Thanks , good luck to you and your young ones as well , yes D1 maybe a great D2 or whatever he chooses lol or whatever makes him happy ,

And yes shooting for the four is a big goal and dream this year being the second step .

There should be some great wrestling this year and a possible back to back title at stake if everyone works hard ,

Remember when your kids start their wrestling adventure to tell them they are to be seen and not heard , always shake your coaches hand and tell them thanks after every practice and to always get Mat time in whenever they can or drill with each other on their own . Expect them to get mad at you for spending all your time and energy at times and for giving you crap for pushing them to be their best , and when they exceed all expectations even their own expect them to act as if you are lucky to even get to watch them lmao . And always tell your oldest to never let your youngest beat him . It sets a goal for them both .

Is danichek going to be 45 at gmvwa? Sounds like 52 will have Myers, and cooper. Although cooper might be able to go lighter. Kowal will be in one of those weights as well. Should be some tough weight classes.

Mpire,

All you do is stir up trouble no matter where you go and you are on your way to the BIG FOUR! You will be at Four schools in four years!!! Quit talking about high school kids like you are back in high school. Rideemout can say whatever he wants and the hydration stuff can be looked up online anyways. Its not a secret! Paul is a real CC man and you are a TRANSPLANTED LITTLE BOY!

-GOOD DAY

Lol well Evil , I am actually a real. CC

Man as a matter of fact I am a real Mr Northern Kentucky man a real Teenage Mr Northern Kentucky man a real Mr Teenage Kentucky man a real Teenage Mr Tri State man :)/>

Yes he can say whatever he wants and so can I , but unlike all the rumors that were started last yr I have never been kicked out of the wrestling Room at CC like some people . now that's funny right there .

Four schools in four years I think I have been out of school a long while and I went to TEN in four :)/> but my boys were at CC last yr and are there now . Keep it up Evil I'm sure the moderators will enjoy your brand of humor shortly your username should be enough to raise some eyebrows and your constant attacks on me will finish you off so let me say it's been real nice knowing you don't let the door hit ya and your board game was weak like your heart ,

What was that,you just stated what I said earlier about everyone being able to look up the weight cert , doesn't matter I know what the coaches asked him so do they and so does he , poor Stephen doesn't see how the world works but I do as I said you don't see him on here talking smack stating who he wants to see wrestle or saying what his teammates can wrestle on any given day . And you never will . He knows it's not his place .