KickEmOut

Ryle Raider Rumble has opportunity to add one team Dec 8th

Ryle has the opportunity to add one team to its very competitive tournament on Saturday Dec 8th. It will be an 18 team pool style tournament placing the top 8 wrestlers. Top 4 individuals get medals and top 3 teams.

2012 teams

Campbell Co (KY)

Columbus East (IN)

Conner (KY)

Glen Este (OH)

Grundy (VA)

Harrison (OH)

Kenton Ridge (OH)

LaRue Co (KY)

Meade Co (KY)

Ryle (KY)

South Dearborn (IN)

South Oldham (KY)

Saint Xavier (KY)

Trinity (KY)

Union Co (KY)

Walton Verona (KY)

Woodford Co (KY)

Interested teams please email Dave101010@gmail.com

Nasty matchup , Austin and Gustapfel sp from Harrison ,he handed it to Moellers 220 who placed high at state in Ohio last yr . Although they will get overlooked in favor of the little guys it should be one of the best matchups of the yr if Austin fits into his somewhat undersized 220 and can manage the range difference.

Bryant,Gutapfel ,Thompson and Austin , I was told trinity was not in it but I see they are .wow this has to be the best tournament in the state .

Should be some good inner state matchups with many state implications!!

6 out of state teams , that's nice . If a couple Pa teams would come it would make it a totally stud packed event .Unbelievably tough state as far as wrestling goes from youth up , I remember seeing studs

From all over the country at their youth Young gun and North Hills tournaments and some of the beslipids in the country run into walls against kids you never hear about from Pa ,anyone wanting to test their you g kids need only visit one of these tournys all the Pa Mich and Oh top kids are there and there are always shockers as far as results . Pa All

American , Renegades , and Quest along with the rest are incredibly talented teams if the Bearcat Brawl could get one of these youth teams entered it would be awesome .

Look like a hell of a tournament. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Between the Meyer kids and Woodfords new big 3, should be fun.

Typo- Myers. Sorry.

Austin can lateral drop both Lawson's back to Urbana and Boston all the way to Indianapolis at the same time ,:) then throw Stephen back over to Reading without taking a second Breath .

ATM , just got home from the gym his battle with a monster this weekend opened his eyes a bit .

The Rumble on paper looks to be tougher than the State tourny and the toughest tourny in the state easily , Virginia state champs couple

From

Indiana an a few from Ohio I know Harrison has some studs an a great program an Glen Este has a great coach and is competitive , I have heard of Kenton ridge and some studs from there over the years but I do not know about them presently ,

Union is down a stud or two at this one I think and hopefully Trinity comes in force 220 should be a good class if Bryant Austin Thompson and the rest show up , CC has a dual a couple days before but they need not let it go to their heads i doubt any of the teams they face even have Full squads ,hopefully everyone gets a match anyway . It will be interesting to see where everyone is going or heading ,

What will be the toughest class good luck to all the Ky kids step up and represent , awesome of Ryle having this event I have never been to it but read about it and I am looking forward to it .

Well good luck to him , I had heard they might hold their ball players back from

Wrestling , not really a bad idea anyway that's pretty quick to jump on the Matt , even CC players haven't been able to get mat ready yet Mathews just shook off a minor injury and the rest have only been back a couple / few weeks , Thompson should be there but I don't know what the cheer leading schedule over at Connor is like . Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahah , just kidding I like him a lot he play soccer a good way to stay in shape and. Not get broken up .. I just couldn't see my boys doing anything else duiring football , Connor has a good football team they probably missed him , but the cheerleaders .... I mean soccer team probably liked having a big hoss on the team when those headbutts start flyin and if I was a little soccer player I would be right behind him .I hope he goes 195 though .

I thought state championships were this past weekend?

Well if that's true I'm really mad because I thought they were in February and CC came in second this past weekend even though they had more than half the team they brought in the finals dang it ., oh well you can't win em all congrats to all our state champs , and runners up and placers , next yr they should wait till football is over to start wrestling . ...... Knowwhatimean !!!!!!!!

Congrats to Trinity for winning and representing the state so well , you have to call it as you see it and they get it done , nothing to do with private public debate it's all understandable , But Trinity played everyone and everywhere and did well . Other private schools as well .

Look like a hell of a tournament. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Between the Meyer kids and Woodfords new big 3, should be fun.

Typo- Myers. Sorry.

I think you actually tried to push a button kind of funny at the time I thought nothing of it.