Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Olympic Wrestling

• Go Jordan and Jake!!!! Way to bring home the gold. Who said you can't make money in wrestling?

It would be nice if wrestling got the same exposure as some of the other sports like gymnastics. It's said Gabby Douglas will make up to 90 million dollars from her endorsements alone. The only matches I seen get exposure on NBC were Jake and Jordan, had to watch the rest on nbcolympics.com via live stream.

It would be nice if wrestling got the same exposure as some of the other sports like gymnastics. It's said Gabby Douglas will make up to 90 million dollars from her endorsements alone. The only matches I seen get exposure on NBC were Jake and Jordan, had to watch the rest on nbcolympics.com via live stream.

I watched a number of freestyle matches on either CNBC or MSNBC. Saw most of Varner's matches. As an aside.........The wife was watching the closing ceremonies and shouted "George Michael looks like Chuck Liddell." I hated to admit the resemblance (sorry Chuck).

That's crazy money, but I'd take the $250k that Jordan and Jake will make from winning the gold. They may not make $90 mil, but I don't think they'll be hurting any time soon.

I reports I read talked about 3 to 4 million for Gabby Douglas not anywhere near 90 million. Where did you get that number? The 3 or 4 million came from a agent for the gymnastics gold medalist from the 2004 Olympics.

Oh is that it I thought it was snoozfest 2012 lol , that's why you shouldn't be so quick to knock something , that was good stuff and in case no one noticed someone took a bronze as well very impressive .

Oh is that it I thought it was snoozfest 2012 lol , that's why you shouldn't be so quick to knock something , that was good stuff and in case no one noticed someone took a bronze as well very impressive .

Don't be such a Sensitive Sally

Two ,i missed one awesome stuff.Not being sensitive at all just having some fun ,don't jump the gun ,give people the benifit of the doubt you have to admitt that was good stuff .and great wrestling.