Sign in to follow this  
Westside_ready

NWCA Scholastic Duals?

I am very interested to see this years team as well. I hope the Myers boys are representing for ky. Always some good competition up there with pa Illinois and Indiana teams usually battling it out.

Robert or Tim Ervin are usually the coaches that head that team. I know weights have changed since season but the line-up would look descent this year with 106-Whalen but I am sure dezember is representing, 113 Blackwell, 120 parrott or north but I am sure it's wurth, 126 brock, 132 jayce, 138 Hamilton, 145 cooper, 152 myers, 160 hitchings if he wasn't a senior or the next best kid not a senior but I am sure it will be risinger, 170 ???, 182 ???, 195 Myers or Bryant, not sure if Bryant was a senior, Myers or next best kid not a senior, hvy????. Upper weights will definitely be a weak spot for team ky

I think they want Stephen at 45 Cooper at 52 and Austin at 220 I think that's a bit big for him with the + for sure but he will probably go where they want him.

Champs should be asked first, then runner-ups, then 3rd and so forth......It doesn't work that way I guess !!!!!! Too bad for the kids that have earned a spot to wrestle !

Benefits the kids THEY pick for next year. Team Kentucky ......really ?

Who is it that your wanting on the team, I'm sure it can be worked out.

I think they are but I'm just a dad so who knows I'm kind of in the dark not getting into the team thing becaus of my rep and i dont kno w details but yea it seems champs would be asked .