K Tilt

Dixie Wrestling Club (@ Doss) will have Open mats

Beginning March 6th... Dixie Wrestling Club (@ Doss) will have Open mats on: Tuesday 3:30 - 5pm & Thursday 3:30 - 5pm USA wrestling card is required This will be at least thru the end of May. Call club supervisor ahead of time if you plan on attending. (502) 500-5325

Google it

Doss High School

7601 St. Andrews Church Road

Louisville, KY 40214

Attended this open mat today. Excellent leadership and quality wrestlers. Great opportunity for any wrestlers looking to improve technique and have a good time wrestling w peers.

Would love to see more new faces next week.

The post is correct. March 6th is the official start day. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 to 5pm. However, several kids were chomping at the bit. Since they wanted to get after it and since the gym was available, I had them roll the mats out for an early-bird session.

Is Dixie a new club team, middle or highschool? Reason I ask is that we live in south end of Louisville, but drive to east end to wrestle. I also coach middle school football in south end and allot of kids are interested in wrestling, but I cannot convince parents to drive to east end to participate. Anyway, just asking.

It's a club at Doss High School. Will probably work on all 3 styles of wrestling, and as far as team goes, you would have to contact DossCoach on that one.

The Dixie Wrestling Club (named after the major higway in the Southend) meets at Doss High School. All ages are welcome. It is currently a club team for all ages. Beginning in the Fall, it will be an elementary/middle school team while the older kids compete KHSAA. The Spring will start up all ages again.

The Dixie Wrestling Club (named after the major higway in the Southend) meets at Doss High School. All ages are welcome. It is currently a club team for all ages. Beginning in the Fall, it will be an elementary/middle school team.

Thats great to hear, wish you much success. We need more youth/middle teams in the Louisville area. Talk to the freshman football coach Rod Burns, I'm sure he could get you some kids that might show some interest after the youth football season is over.