Sign in to follow this  
bigedcoach

Kentucky's Most accomplished wrestler

Jo Carr Jr. Was amazing to watch. He was lightning quick, excellent technician, smart. He is definitly one of ky's best. He placed at Fargo numerous times. He even beat cael sanderson. True fact! Glad I never had to wrestle him.

Well Tim Reynolds old buddy I know a little about Taylor he wrestled in oh waaaaay before he came to graham all the time to train at jordans it was a joy whenever my boys got to watch him or wrestle Around with him Awesome , Saw him tech Pierce Harger at Jr high districts soooooo hahah and yeah my boys wrestled on quite a few national championship team Jordan Teams and on his youth State team .fun demolishing everyone unreal kids and steff always drilled with Bo ,this is awesome

Well Tim Reynolds old buddy I know a little about Taylor he wrestled in oh waaaaay before he came to graham all the time to train at jordans it was a joy whenever my boys got to watch him or wrestle Around with him Awesome , Saw him tech Pierce Harger at Jr high districts soooooo hahah and yeah my boys wrestled on quite a few national championship team Jordan Teams and on his youth State team .fun demolishing everyone unreal kids and steff always drilled with Bo ,this is awesome

Yes, Ohio had more to do w/ Taylor's progression as a wrestler than Wyoming. He also teched Pierce this year in the PSU-N'west dual.

Yes, Ohio had more to do w/ Taylor's progression as a wrestler than Wyoming. He also teched Pierce this year in the PSU-N'west dual.

And Harger beat a ranked Ben Jordan.