Standingcrunch

Any moves legitimate yet

That double into the pin in ten was pretty legit and that pancake off the missed shot from the whistle was waaaayy legit , how about that high crotch that launched so many of those 220s through the air I'm thinking of changing his initials from ATM "automatic takedown machine "to TWA "two twenty wrestling airlines "wrestling a whole season next year I expect some to get frequent flyer miles ,don't worry no ones moving I like the rings I like Wilder and the boys are hard at work planning on next yrs state title ,

I know this isn't the thread but duals and a state tournament are way different even without transfers big difference between 8 teams and 80 or so there are many studs not on top teams who seem to knock off some teams studs and change how a team ends up . Of course state duals will end differently next yr anyway ,CC still has a shot at 4 state champs or more but I'm betting they have more placers next yt than this one the state race will be very exciting .

Leave Moeller but end up at Campbell County on a team sending 13 and get to be on a state championship team I think there are two kids who are new at school but very happy to be apart of a team where everyone's effort makes a difference . I see smoke clearing and a new look for next yr a CC I also see a team that will make waves across the river .

Duiring these slower times of the year its fun to go back and see old posts and how ,,,,,,,dumb some people are .Three that must be an IQ

That's your comeback , your packing Three ,LMAO dumb was a compliment ignorant is an understatement and well informed is an antonym in your case .

Your posts betray your nature and your use of phallic symbolism betrays what's on your mind and your gender preference .

Evidently you not only do not know much about me or my past exploits endeavors and adventures your obviously to uneducated to know anything about genetics point being how your so called non legitimate move inns scions of your aforementioned bearer of inadequacy dominated in unheard of fashion ,

In othe words my fruit obviously left a bitter taste in your mouth beeeeatch.

Aww c'mon Three. Man ya gotta work on those come backs.

Ya coulda said "Yeah good thing they took after their mama"

or

"your right it's my measurements,.... IN Width".

Geesh I know 4th graders who can come up with these.

Man I must be bored. :ph34r:

Sorry Mpire looked like he needed some help.

Yeah . I think three must be related to the Tennessee terror , things seem to go right over their head , Width lol , like I said IQ

School starts soon. I'm guessing there might be some suprises.

Would you be talking about the 3 pickups that Woodford is rumored to be getting?