Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2011/2012 - January 2

Capitol City Classic: Anderson County looked strong! Sure, not all of their top guys finished first there, but they are tough as a whole. Stockton is a force! Boyle's Wade, Cope, and Sacco looked sharp. Danville's Bell is peeking at the right time! Danville's Heavyweight Porter is impressive with his agility and strength. Franklin County had a good showing. Western has some tough guys to watch. Overall, a good tournament. I look forward to seeing how the new rankings turn out.

ranger i'm interested in the newrankings also. 113, 220 with st x shayne smiths drop in weight also 160 omars decisive victory over pledger, also the way 160 ended at the dragon, 126 with browns drop to 120, kahl had some wins over jesus, besienus and maybe1 more. if you are waitng on the myers go ahead and rank them eligible or not they are still in ky. many us of still believe they will be eligible anyway.

In response to Newbie's #42 post, just keep in mind that Central Hardin's HWT is only a Sophomore. He's placed 2nd in KOB, 3rd in North Invit, 3rd 0r 4th in Woodford Co. I love watching Danville's HWT wrestle, but the CH kid lost to Danville in a Double OT the first time w/ just beating him in a last second escape borderline out-of-bounds. And then a close one by 2 points the other time. The CH kid came in 6th in the State as a middle-schooler and definitely is no one to write off.

Hey Ranger, Josh Lopez is back for Franklin Co. as well. Should shake up 126 a bit. His first week back he beat D. Lanham in the finals. Other than looking a little out of shape, he controlled the whole match.

I saw that match!! lopez did a LOT of stalling because he was very out of shape.Ref did not/ call stalling witch is unfortunate.

I was up 9-3 in the first period hard to say that was stalling even though I was stalling at the end of the match it is a part of wrestling

Josh!

Pay attention in Class!! :D