Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Toughest Tournament in KY

Guest cmccoy

Let's try to keep this on topic this time. What is the toughest tournament in KY and why?

Looking forward here to the new "Five Star Classic Holiday Invitational"....this year it's a 2 day that is loaded.......December 21st and 22nd......24 team bracketed tourney....Look for this to be one of the state's biggest and best !.....A couple of out of state teams will be on board too !

so I guess all of the old posts were deleted? To refresh the Raider Rumble includes 7 of the 8 top teams in Ky. Virginia powerhouse Grundy, several strong Ohio teams including Cincinnati Harrison and several very good Indiana teams. What teams are scheduled for the five star?

Derby City is a new tourney that will travel between Central and Male. This year I thin kit will be a pretty competitive early tourney. Christian Co., Central, Lafayette, and Grant Co., will all bring some things to the tourney. I think the other teams involved will have strong spots. We never know what Male will have with Coach McCoy. I think the competition will be spread out.

Guest cmccoy

The Lafayette Invitational is on December 21st and 22nd. Teams include: Anderson Co., Bourbon Co., Boyle Co., Bryan Station, Danville, Doss, Fern Creek, Franklin Co., Harrison Co., Henry Clay, Lafayette, Louisville Central, Louisville Holy Cross, Louisville Male, Madison Central, Madison Southern, Montgomery Co., Moore, North Hardin, Paducah Tilghman, Paul L Dunbar, Pike Co. Central, Pleasure Ridge Park, Scott Co., Simon Kenton, Tates Creek, University Heights Academy, and Western Hills

Guest cmccoy

Mr. Myers - I may be able to wrok something out. I am the tournament director of the tournament. How can I contact you?