Sign in to follow this  
workhard

Chattanooga Wrestling anyone?

People on Facebook, go the Chattanooga Wrestling page and like it!! That is where John Lampe is this year and it's one of the closest D-1 wrestling schools to KY- I'm sure they would love the support of folks from the bluegrass state- Go Mocs!

If you have a chance,could you post it if they are going to wrestle or if there is any TV showings.My son is friends with John and David Taylor is his favorite wrestler.

Yeah like what coffeesgood said there will be live bout by bout results. If you go onto trackwrestling.com and create an account you can watch the scoreboard for the match if it happens. I believe flowrestling will be there but there is no telling on whether or not if they will catch that match on film. If so then there will be a video. Also try checking themat.com because they might have live feeds coming from the scuffle all day long.

congrats to Caleb Ervin that is awsome .I hope many kentucky wrestlers will look at chatanooga.The coach took over about three years ago and is doing awsome things.This years freshman class looks good and should be an great group to work in with.The coach holds high academic and moral expectations as well.I am pleased John ended up there. johns dad

I'll be there in person :)

Hopefully Lampe has opened the door for a lot more Kentucky kids to start going to UTC

Are you wrestling in it or just going to watch? Sounds like some good wrestling.

149: Caleb Ervin (unattached), r-Fr., Morganfield, Ky.

1st round: Pinned No. 9 Kaleb Friedley (Northwestern) 4:17

2nd round: Dec. No. 8 Steve Robertson (Penn), 3-2

Quarterfinals: Dec. by No. 1 Mario Mason (Rutgers), 4-1

Consolation round of 8: Dec. by Mike Kelly (Iowa), 9-3

Ervin eliminated

Mason(Rutgers) got 2nd

Kelly(Iowa) got 5th

Way to go Caleb! Some good wins there