Sign in to follow this  
bigdaddycoach

Coaches needed for MALE High School

We are starting a High School wrestling program at Male High School in Louisville for the 2011-12 season. We have excellent support from the school administration and athletic department, and should have some experienced wrestlers on the team. We are now seeking applicants for coaches at all levels to join two existing candidates. In addition, we will be starting a middle school club program for our feeder schools.

If you are interested in these paid positions, please fax a letter of inquiry or your resume to (502) 633-4164. If you have any questions, you may also contact me directly.

Mark Myers

bigdaddycoach@gmail.com

I have to think the KHSAA will add them to Region 5 in order to up the number of teams there. I know Region 4 doesn't have a lot of teams either, but something has to be done with Region 5.

We could either go with a current coach who wants to help start a new program or with an assistant who wants to "move up". There has been some interest already. It should be a very attractive situation, as we have an excellent pool of athletes and strong institutional support. I'm sure it will take us a few years to get up to speed, but we should be able to develop a strong program within a few years.

I am pleased to announce that Chris McCoy will be our new Head Wrestling Coach at Male High School next season. We had an outstanding group of applicants and are now starting to look for assistants for both our High School team and our new Middle School club.

Mark Myers

Bulldog Wrestling Club

bigdaddycoach@gmail.com

Congratulations to coach McCoy and to Male for starting a team. I am sure they soon will be an outstanding program. It is great to see the sport expanding