Sign in to follow this  
Shootthehalf

Heavy is a tough weight class, because big strong guys can surprise other big strong guys...it happens all of the time.  I'll never forget looking at Jordan Whiting and figuring that no one could beat him, and then watching him lose a close match in the semi-finals a couple of years ago.  There are a number of big, strong heavies this year, and I look for excellent quarter and semi matches.  It is hard to imagine House not being in the final match.

Heavy is a tough weight class, because big strong guys can surprise other big strong guys...it happens all of the time.  I'll never forget looking at Jordan Whiting and figuring that no one could beat him, and then watching him lose a close match in the semi-finals a couple of years ago.  There are a number of big, strong heavies this year, and I look for excellent quarter and semi matches.  It is hard to imagine House not being in the final match.

Or how about last year when a lot of the top heavyweights lost in the first couple rounds. Mason Franck, Brandon Hamilton, Trey Gentry, Marlon Pate....

Agree with Unbeaten that Flynn isn't a top 8.  Maines from Ryle gave him a good match at duals.  Can't agree with Caudill over Franck.  Franck has beaten Caudill twice this year.  Franck is somewhat of a wildcard with Camp Co spending so much time wrestling in Ohio.  Do believe Staten is likely to be in the finals.

Flynn is an easy top 8if he wrestles smart ! He was fifth last year should have beaten brown and most likely will be a number1 seed ! Tall ,strong and very athletic has a few upset losses this year ,but mistake free wrestling should place and could win it! Didnt Trinity backup heavy have House on back twice at North Hardin ?

no no house got taken down once cause he wasnt be smart then he got his act toghter and cam back to stick the kid at end of the first or beging of the sencond

staten is a good wrestler and maybe the biggest heavyweight that ive seen this year, the one thing that i think holds him back is the ability to last 6 mins. every match that goes the distance seems to be the ones he comes up short on.

CCHS heavyweight David Dawson could be a potential placer. 1st year wrestler beating ranked kids and taking aaron house 3 periods. Y isnt he RANKED?!?!?!    :-D

David Dawson places at state, i will you a steak dinner

CCHS heavyweight David Dawson could be a potential placer. 1st year wrestler beating ranked kids and taking aaron house 3 periods. Y isnt he RANKED?!?!?!    :-D

Has he wrestled Woods yet? I swear you guys get a new heavyweight everytime we see you

no no house got taken down once cause he wasnt be smart then he got his act toghter and cam back to stick the kid at end of the first or beging of the sencond

what?

Translation: Aaron House got taken down once because he wasn't smart. But he got his act together and came back to stick it to the kid at the end of the first period and beginning of the second.