Sign in to follow this  
redskater13

Jayce is an incredible wrestler.  I watched him lose a close match at Raider Rumble to a Grundy, Virginia kid.  Kyle Terry is also incredible.  Depending upon the state draw, I would presume that these guys will wrestle for the championship.

brandon birk lost to ahern from ryle and ahern lost to jones from walton verona so idk if i see birk in the top 3 i say it all comes down to which style beats which style

here is the take on the Birk vs Ahearn match Birk took ahearn  down pretty much when he wanted where he lost the match was the scrambles and conditioning Get these tightened up and i see more like an 8 to 2 match???  obviously i am a little biased but i have seen what Birk can do when he is focused and healthy!

Its a little late in the season for conditioning you think? Carr majored Ahern, if I'm not mistaken it was 1 point away from a tech.

Carr's win over Ahern has absolutely nothing to do with Birk and his wins and losses or conditioning!!

Where exactly do you hope to go with this pride?

Wasn't looking to rattle anyone or go anywhere with that comment. Sorry if I hit a sore muscle. Just was saying it's a little late for conditioning. Ahern and Birk are both great wrestlers. Just stating an opinion and a little more emphasis on one match from the state Duals. Terry and Carr should be in the finals depending on the draws but once again this is just my opinion. Take what you want from it. And I'm not trying to go anywhere with this message either. Wrestle on!

carr has kids however where he doesnt wrestle as well he beat hamilton 7-5 and hamilton lost to ahern in overtime , like i stated earlier its an all style sport

When your sick you lose conditioning ? Birk was sick and had to default in round 2 at the Dragon! Wrestled Terry very tough and Carr definately has his number ,but as far as those ahearn fans go no chance at placing! I hope ahearn and birk do wrestle again birk always gets fired up for rematches when he has lost the previous one! Example last year at state lost to lacy(lucky for Lopez) and beat lacy next time they met at state! Birk should easily win region4 and get a one seed at state!

yes i was at the match You thought ahearn controlled the match? Unless i can see it again on film Birk took him down very early maybe more than once and lost it at the end on a scramble when yes conditioning played apart? No way Ahearn beats him again! You must be from Ryle? Yes I am a ROCKFAN!

Ahern's results placing at SWOCA and GMVWA show he is for real, and not to be overlooked. I just think Carr and a terry are a level above the rest at 130 but 3 thru 8 are just a toss up if Carr and Terry are opposite side at State. Should be exciting!

Oldwrestler81' I will have to go exactly opposite of you and give Carr a slight edge just based on strength of schedule

in the beggining of the year i thought birk was the better wrestler at 130 but terry had a solid win over him at state duals... and i think kyle terry might not be better than jayce carr but he just wants it to bad im thinkin kyle terry wins it this year

I have to agree Terry is on a mission but obviously he wanted no part of cooper and hitchings ! Terry is a big 130 and Birk could go 127! Trinity would be better suited (oppinion) if John Fahey went 130 and Birk125 but wont happen! i hope for terry, carr, birk ,and ? in semis!