Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - December 23

Nice rankings as always ranger. Leguan grubbs was 5-0 at calloway county and teched Eric Poston from Ohio county. he will be at 152 next week. Marlon Pate from Christian was at 189 at calloway.

I only see the preseason and Dec. 6 update as well

Sounds like it cached the old version on your machine.  Try holding the shift key down while clicking the browser refresh button.  This forces a refresh of the cache as well.

I don't know if Sean McIntosh from Paducah is gonna be at 135, and he was pinned by our JV 140 at the holiday duals at 145.

were trying to get him to 130. He's already below 140 we just had some problem with our fat test as some of you know and had to wrestle him up 2 or 3 weight classes. so it will probably be a few weeks.

were trying to get him to 130. He's already below 140 we just had some problem with our fat test as some of you know and had to wrestle him up 2 or 3 weight classes. so it will probably be a few weeks.

Trust me Fort Campbell knows fat test issues

hey ranger, rankings look great, just one question, chad Edwards from prp majored Lauren avera from north oldham and also pinned Casey Moore in the same night but his rank hasn't went up at all. Why is that?  :?

hey ranger, rankings look great, just one question, chad Edwards from prp majored Lauren avera from north oldham and also pinned Casey Moore in the same night but his rank hasn't went up at all. Why is that?  :?

I am a relatively smart guy, but I am far from all-knowing.  If the results don't get posted or reported to me I can't reflect them in the rankings.  Also, it appears there has been some question around Moore at Manual.  Who is he?  Where is he?  Does he even really exist?  He may be a figment of our imagination.

is it possible to have two wrestler ranked in the same weight class from the same school?

No, because only one will be competing in that weight class come post season.

No, because only one will be competing in that weight class come post season.

They sometimes rank two in college in early-mid year but only in cases of Dom Bradley and Mark Ellis, where whoever wins the wrestle-off is gonna All-American

Can we get the rankings back on this site?

Why?  The new process allows you to get the rankings in a nice, printable format.  The only downside is a couple of clicks of the mouse from my post.

Thanks for the responce.  Do you have anything on Sikra from Dixie ?

I heard he wasn't wrestling this year and took him off when he didn't show up on the fat test results.