Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Region 6 Predictions

KYCoach-  You said Raiders statement was funny. ??

Colin Roth at 103

Clay Brown at 103/112

Logan Jones at 125/130

Nick Tannenbaum at 130/135

Dru Shroer at 140/145..                                                                                                        Thats a pretty fair incoming class 9th graders. Obviously they wont be contending to win the Region for a few more years, if then, but thats 5 solid 9th graders. I believe thats all Raider was saying. Guess I don't see whats funny there :|

There are more kids on the team than these five, and they are just as good or better. Glad to see interest in the Walton program and excited to see some very talented kids coming back and moving up to varsity from last years program.

My apologies for the misinterpretation... And Bearcat, I didn't mean to imply these we the only five on the team or imply they were the best kids on the team, only that they were all incoming 9th graders. I also think Jake Higgins is a incoming 9th grader this year as well. I am not familiar with everyone on Waltons team but i know all the kids I listed earlier are incoming Froshman is all.

Thanks Ranger.  You were right on.  I always get a laugh when anyone refers to Recruiting on this website.  Don't take everything so serious and get all bunched up.  Don't forget, I coached those kids that are going to Walton.  I want the very best for all of them.     

There are more kids on the team than these five, and they are just as good or better. Glad to see interest in the Walton program and excited to see some very talented kids coming back and moving up to varsity from last years program.

I think we will see some good things from some of the returning guys as well ie; Zack Compton, Quincey , and of course the Higgens Brothers. Should be an exciting year for Barnsey's group.

Hey Raider-there still is time for your boy to make the move (legally of course). ha ha

Now thats funny!

I never go for the shinny new thing. I'll stick with tried and true. Besides i don't think there are any rental vacancies left in the district.

Obviously I was joking about the recuiting. I wasn't kidding about how good that group of kids is though. More importantly, most of the freshmen mentioned wrestle all year round.

Now thats funny!

I never go for the shinny new thing. I'll stick with tried and true. Besides i don't think there are any rental vacancies left in the district.

Obviously I was joking about the recuiting. I wasn't kidding about how good that group of kids is though. More importantly, most of the freshmen mentioned wrestle all year round.

Well that's too bad, he would fit right in at Paris graham south aka-walton verona.ha ha. If you change your mind we got a church parking lot and I know an old ryle  family selling a camper you could stay in. It's only been used for 3 months.

Well that's too bad, he would fit right in at Paris graham south aka-walton verona.ha ha. If you change your mind we got a church parking lot and I know an old ryle  family selling a camper you could stay in. It's only been used for 3 months.

Now thats funny I don't care who you are.

"OH lord forgive me and help the Pigmy's in New Guinea"

GOO OUT :evil: