Sign in to follow this  
NOHS_wrestling

North Oldham- New Head Coach

I stepped down July 1 from my head coaching duties at North Oldham HS to take a job as assistant Principal of the New Haven School in Nelson County.

It was a great six year, and am pleased to have Chris Shofner take my place as head coach.  Coach Shofner will push the Mustangs onto to some awesome years.  To everyone who is trying to get a hold of me here, please contact him.

Thank you,

Rob Fulk

Well, sorry to hear we are losing a good coach, but I assume this is a good opportunity for you, so congratulations on that.  I am glad to hear Coach Shofner is taking the reigns.  He is a great guy and he will push those boys.  I hope to see him bring a full team to Frankfort this season.

Thanks Rob for all the time and effort you gave to the fine young men at North.  I had a great time working with you last season and hope I can continue building on the tradition that you started.  You should be very proud of the tremendous start you got the program off to. 

Rob,

You'll definitely be missed among the coaching ranks.  Good luck at New Haven.  I know you were always willing to help out however you could when I was trying to get the Bullitt East program started and I'm very thankful for that.

Coach Fulk you were a good guy I dont care what everyone says about ya behind your back.  :-D, Seriously as your rival for a few years at south you were a good guy to work with and against.  Learned some things from ya and you were always helpful.  Good luck

Dan Wilkerson

Past South Oldham Coach

Moore

PRP

and anywhere else you can name it seems