Sign in to follow this  
ringworm

Ockerman Middle School to start a new wrestling program

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with where all the middle schools are.  Where is Ockerman and what school do you feed to?

I'm sure Gray is not to happy about this :-D

Gray won't care. Cooper is the program that was getting wrestlers from Ockerman. Gray can only accept wrestlers who will attend Ryle. I'm glad to see a program back there. Hopefully the principal will be more supportive this time around.

i just the negative attitude toward a program that is trying to better itself.  There are many programs in Northern Kentucky that Gray and Ryle have helped along the way.  From Newport, to Ockerman the first time, to Bishop Brossart, Boone County, and even the new Ockerman program.  so I don't think for minute the the GRAY coach is going to care. Good luck to the new Coach Strancer and with the help from Andy Sherlock at Boone.  Best of Luck as you try to better your program.

i jus lovet the negative attitude toward a program that is trying to better itself.  There are many programs in Northern Kentucky that Gray and Ryle have helped along the way.  From Newport, to Ockerman the first time, to Bishop Brossart, Boone County, and even the new Ockerman program.  so I don't think for minute the the GRAY coach is going to care. Good luck to the new Coach Strancer and with the help from Andy Sherlock at Boone.  Best of Luck as you try to better your program.

Aww c'mon rooster.

It's been slow on here lately.

I was just strying to stir the pot and get the juices flowing again.

I thought you were always in the mood for a coc(rooster)-fight.  :-D

Ryle's youth program has been spreading the wealth for a long time. They have provided wrestlers to many of the nky programs. Boone, Cooper, Dixie, SK, WV, CC and even Elder. As a matter of fact, I believe CC's latest state champ got his start at Ryle's program.  Maybe it was those Raider fundamentals that got him to the top of the podium. I know he was better on his feet than the average Camel. I guess, luckily, his humps never fully formed. So GOO if you'rre trying to say thank you, then from all of us, you're welcome. :-D

Ryle's youth program has been spreading the wealth for a long time. They have provided wrestlers to many of the nky programs. Boone, Cooper, Dixie, SK, WV, CC and even Elder. As a matter of fact, I believe CC's latest state champ got his start at Ryle's program.  Maybe it was those Raider fundamentals that got him to the top of the podium. I know he was better on his feet than the average Camel. I guess, luckily, his humps never fully formed. So GOO if you'rre trying to say thank you, then from all of us, you're welcome. :-D

No offense to him, because he had some serious talents, but I don't know that a lot of fundamentals (Raider, Camel, Pioneer, or whatever) got him to the top of that podium.

Wait a minute. I thought i was giving poking goo. You say talent, I say it was definitely the early childhood coaching.

I'll counter your early childhood coaching to superior on the mat coaching (from the corner).  :evil:

Now that we have hijacked the Ockerman thread...

Ha Ha.  I thought you were talking about Bo Hines.

I forgot about the Dusty.  I don't think he was ever a camel,  He just wore there uniform so they could use his team points.  :evil:

I think we can just call him "The Traveler"

If I kow an Ockermann student, who does he talk to about geting started in wrestling?

Anyone interested in the Hawks Wrestling Club can contact Donnie Reeves @ 859-496-0944, or donnie.reeves1@gmail.com