Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

2010 State Brackets

Heres an Excel file with all the unofficial brackets.

I think its correct, if you find any errors let me know.

Hope you can get to it for those that want to try.

No sorry as you can tell I just matched up the wrestlers so you can see the pairings and then added some lines to make brackets for a championship side of the bracket. The KHSAA will have their's posted soon and then you will have the full bracket.

For a bracket to calculate points you will need the actual software or someone with more time than me to build it.

People all over this forum took the time to figure out the brackets, how is it that the people responsible have yet to? The KHSAA should have posted these shortly after the regionals completed IMO.

In alot of weights it seems we have the top few guys on the same side of the bracket. 103 has the #1, #3, #6, #8, and #9 all in the same side of the bracket

If that's the case, then the 2, 4, 5, 7 and 10 would be on the other side.  Seems fairly balanced to me.

2010 78

2009 79

2008 73

2007 80

2006 71

2005 62

2004 78

2001 67

1998 43

These are just teams that were entered into the tournament, it doesn't mean that at least 1 wrestler qualified.

Thanks, alot better than 43 back in 98, but not really as much growth as I would have hoped for in the last 5 years either.

I guess if the sports isnt declining in the number of teams thats a good sign!

I would like to ask that season records be included next year in the regional results.

Some regions included them this year but others for some reason only listed their regional record 3-0, 2-1 etc...

Most states do this already but for some reason KY doesnt require it.

I think the state bracket would be alot more fun if everyone knew the season won and loss record of each wrestler.

Does anyone know how many undefeated wrestlers there are entering the State Tournamnet?